Stack
      Hero:
      $5
      UTG:
      $4
      CO:
      $4.53

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.90 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:heart: , K:spade: . MP3 posts a blind of $0.04.
      UTG raises to $0.20, 5 folds, CO raises to $0.70, BU folds, Hero calls $0.68, BB folds, UTG raises to $1.80, CO calls $0.90, Hero calls $0.90.

Flop: ($5.08) Q:club: , J:club: , 3:diamond: (3 players)
      Hero checks, UTG raises $2.2 (All-In), CO raises to $2.93 (All-In), Hero folds.

Turn: ($10.21) 8:heart:
      River: ($10.21) 5:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $10.21

Results follow (highlight to see):
      UTG shows (As Ac)
      CO shows three-of-a-kind, queens (Qs Qd)

CO wins with three-of-a-kind, queens (Qs Qd)

I knew one of them had AAs that is why I didn't reraise preflop,
      my plan was if I hit the flop it was going allin which is why I checked/folded the flop, was my line okay?
  • 3 replies
    • Smashie
      Smashie
      Bronze
      well if you 'knew' he had aces its a clear fold pre. If you think you are still good i would just shove it pre
    • ukwagon
      ukwagon
      Bronze
      Yes, I can see what you are saying, but calling the extra 90c and then hitting the flop I would of stacked them both
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ukwagon,

Nah, just ship it preflop, there is no point in Calling, it's almost 50% of your stack. If you really think that he is having Aces so often even though I don't find folding myself in here, just ship it preflop, way too hard to fold your Kings. It's also NL5, so I don't mind going broke there. Or if you really are that sure, then only possible way to play the kings there is fold after the 4bet but I see it way too weak.

Best regards.