Books of Poker

• kiromanAAKK
      Thanks to some kind souls that bought enough books on my site (thanks guys) I got a possibility to give myself a treat and choice from some poker's bestsellers.

Because I got already masterpiece like Moshman, Hunsen and few more good titles, I wonder which one must be my next book on my shelf.

Because I got the right of one single title (that is the much my site generated :( ), I would like your advice and help to choice such book.

My idea was around D. Sklansky with his The theory of Poker or The Poker Mindset.

I state that I got both (and much more titles like Harrighton v.1-2-3) in eBooks format (because cheaper) but I really struggle to concentrate and ready them as the paper format is totally another story and much easier (IMHO).

So, which title would you choice if you were in my place?
      Thx :heart:
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      Hey kiromanAAKK,

Moved your thread to a more suitable part of the site for he topic you are on.

• kiromanAAKK
      Thanks m8 :)

Cannot wait :D and gone for Sklansky :spade: :spade: :spade:

Also, advice please for:

:diamond: Harrington on Cash v.1+2
      :diamond: Harrington on Holdem v.1 (do I really need all???)
      :diamond: Super System of Brunson

Thank you :heart: (on these I got time as it will be my xmas present) :D
    • PedroAAPoker
      Any Sklansky/Malmuth book is good.
    • kiromanAAKK
      Final thought about Poker's Books; in the end I have decided that there isn't any thing better then the great "strategy" section of

Yes, in the end I have been threw almost the major titles of Poker (NL Holdem in the specific) and it isn't anything else I can get more then material offers.

Obviously, it is always nice have a nice library at home to be proud of but if we look inside the argument, there isn't a lot to add to the fact that Pokerstrategy between articles, coaching and the forum (in particular the hand evaluation section) cover very well all the topics in the minimum particulars.

I will come back soon with a proper where I will explain in the particular all my personal experience, impression and eventual knowledge acquired from poker books.

Finally, I would like to premise from now that it is my personal impression, or better, I strongly believe that the only book that a Poker player should have with him is The Poker Mindset that even if there is a lot talking these days about the mindset, the attitudine to the game, etc., this book remains a "must have" for any serious player.