[NL2-NL10] NL10 FR, Call down with ATo

• Fubu27
      Fubu27
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (7 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($10)
      UTG ($19.87)
      MP1 ($12.95)
      MP2 ($15.11)
      CO ($8.48)
      Hero (Button) ($12.74)
      SB ($10.37)

Preflop: Hero is Button with A, 10
      3 folds, CO bets $0.40, Hero calls $0.40, 2 folds

Flop: ($0.95) 9, 4, A (2 players)
      CO bets $0.20, Hero calls $0.20

Turn: ($1.35) 3 (2 players)
      CO bets $0.30, Hero calls $0.30

River: ($1.95) K (2 players)
      CO bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80

Total pot: $3.55 | Rake: $0.23

Preflop I called CO because of the positions. On the flop I would have called even a bigger bet and try Floating on the Turn, but this Villain REALLY doesn't know how to hide a weak hand.

On the Turn, however, he makes a very small bet again. To be honest, I didn't notice the second until the River. My bad. What I mean is that I didn't take the Flush draw into consideration: With the weakness shown by Villain, would it have been a good idea to protect on the Turn? He might not even have an Ace. Nonetheless, I didn't notice and called.

On the River the flush is completed, and he makes a bit smaller than half of the pot sized bet. He could be holding a K, a 9 or small pocket pairs and betting with it; maybe even smaller Aces. He might have the Flush of course, but the size of his bet and his weak loose play makes it hard not to call.

I'm mostly interested in the Turn play but I appreciate anything in general.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Fubu27,

Preflop: Calling with such a hand and having position is actually fine but I have to know my opponent against who I am taking the line, have stats on him and know that he is capable of folding and doesn't CBet a lot of flops.
      PostFlop: Nah, I don't think there is a good idea to raise anywhere there, I'd also prefered to Call the weak bets and hope him to have weaker hand.

Best regards.