[NL2-NL10] NL2 - Nice cooler with AA

• dondiego2000
      I know bad beats are part of the game and I'm not looking for sympathy here, nor am I really looking for an opinion on the hand as I think that a shove PF is quite a standard move here with pocket Aces.

I just found this hand quite a rare and incredible cooler and wanted to share it. It is not the first time I had my pocket Aces cracked, but I had never seen a Royal Flush in more than 10k hands and didn't expect it to arrive at this moment! :)

Full Tilt - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3: http://www.pokertracker.com

Hero (MP+1): $4.44
      LP: $2.16
      CO: $0.70
      BTN: $2.41
      SB: $2.07
      BB: $2.52
      UTG: $1.97
      UTG+1: $2.42
      MP: $1.23

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:spade: A:heart:

UTG calls $0.02, fold, MP calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.12, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG raises to $0.32, MP calls $0.30, Hero raises to $2.00, UTG calls $1.65 and is all-in, MP calls $0.91 and is all-in

Hero shows A:spade: A:heart: , UTG shows K:spade: K:club: , MP shows 8:heart: 7:diamond:

I think at this moment, UTG is quite depressed. :D

Flop: ($5.20, 3 players) A:club: 6:club: T:club:

But then he regains hope with a flush draw, although I have trips A and the possibility of a full.

Turn: ($5.20, 3 players) Q:club:

Then comes the flush. I still have the hope of pairing the board and making a full. :f_o:

River: ($5.20, 3 players) J:club:

And then comes the killer Jack of Clubs! My AA don't even count in the hand now has I play the board at this moment! :f_eek:

Final result:
      Hero has Flush, Ace High
      UTG has Royal Flush
      MP has Flush, Ace High
      UTG wins $4.86
  • 1 reply