This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL2 - Nice cooler with AA

• dondiego2000
      dondiego2000
      Bronze
      I know bad beats are part of the game and I'm not looking for sympathy here, nor am I really looking for an opinion on the hand as I think that a shove PF is quite a standard move here with pocket Aces.

I just found this hand quite a rare and incredible cooler and wanted to share it. It is not the first time I had my pocket Aces cracked, but I had never seen a Royal Flush in more than 10k hands and didn't expect it to arrive at this moment! :)

Full Tilt - $0.02 NL - Holdem - 9 players
      Hand converted by PokerTracker 3: http://www.pokertracker.com

Hero (MP+1): $4.44
      LP: $2.16
      CO: $0.70
      BTN: $2.41
      SB: $2.07
      BB: $2.52
      UTG: $1.97
      UTG+1: $2.42
      MP: $1.23

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has A:spade: A:heart:

UTG calls $0.02, fold, MP calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.12, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG raises to $0.32, MP calls $0.30, Hero raises to $2.00, UTG calls $1.65 and is all-in, MP calls $0.91 and is all-in

Hero shows A:spade: A:heart: , UTG shows K:spade: K:club: , MP shows 8:heart: 7:diamond:

I think at this moment, UTG is quite depressed. :D

Flop: ($5.20, 3 players) A:club: 6:club: T:club:

But then he regains hope with a flush draw, although I have trips A and the possibility of a full.

Turn: ($5.20, 3 players) Q:club:

Then comes the flush. I still have the hope of pairing the board and making a full. :f_o:

River: ($5.20, 3 players) J:club:

And then comes the killer Jack of Clubs! My AA don't even count in the hand now has I play the board at this moment! :f_eek:

Final result:
      Hero has Flush, Ace High
      UTG has Royal Flush
      MP has Flush, Ace High
      UTG wins $4.86
  • 1 reply