$$$ outside poker.. Interests?

• supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Many of us make $$$ from poker(ok some lose $$), some make easy $$. But at the end of the day, we are the ones making the money for ourselves. In other words, we have to be there to generate the income. How many out there actually strive to make $$ outside poker? Building something that in future generates passive income for ourselves? Setting up businesses to owning assets like shares or properties require skills and knowledge beyond what we can acquire from the poker realm.

My intention of this thread is to start a group for likeminded people that are interested in generating passive $ outside poker and have knowledge to share, or passion to learn and then share. I think a poker forum is a great source for intelligent, committed people; The globalised nature of the community also promises a vastness of perspectives shared, which is also invaluable contribution for a group. I dont have a clear plan for the group, but the vison is clear as memtioned above.

I dont have the credentials to lead, nor do i want to lead.my initiation of the creation of this group is becauae i have yet to see anyone doing the deed. I do see most activities taking place on skype and in this forum.

This initiation may never takeoff, but please leave a message here if you have an idea about this, or if you are interested, your skype contact.
  • 60 replies
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      I am interested in this. Maybe you should start a Skype Group too.
    • sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      cr8 an investment fund with ppl from this forum
      hire an investment fund manager
      profit
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sk345di
      cr8 an investment fund with ppl from this forum
      hire an investment fund manager
      profit
      Not very feasible
    • Janchiks97
      Janchiks97
      Bronze
      stake me, then cashout me ( if youll be lucky enough ) :f_biggrin:
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Platinum
      buy a cow

sell its milk

????

MILK
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      milk
    • METALzx
      METALzx
      Silver
      I was thinking about some thing like this

add me on skype: metalz975
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      I want to earn moeny while sleepin... thats my ultimate goal in life
      It will most likely be related to Technology or I will earn some cahs thatnsk to it
      Superio, add me in skype if u want
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THESHade
      I want to earn moeny while sleepin... thats my ultimate goal in life
      It will most likely be related to Technology or I will earn some cahs thatnsk to it
      Superio, add me in skype if u want
      sad ultimate goal in life imo :f_eek:
    • THESHade
      THESHade
      Bronze
      ultimate career goal.... might be sad for u but its quite awesome for me
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      funny to see people trolling other threads but not this one! and less of the squabbling please! skype group will be up in couple moments after more interest is gathered.

hope some of you guys already have some great ideas on how this group can be shaped, grow and at the same time benefit all members working towards the financial goals we have!
    • Hlynkinn
      Hlynkinn
      Bronze
      I'm feeling kinda stupid...
      Can anyone tell me what this thread is about? :O

just getting random people together in a group with the same goal.. and that goal is to make money???
      or am I missing something? :O
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      i dont think its a good idea just to get random ppl, first you gotta check everybody one by one to see if the person is serious enough, has any plans, is he active, and so on, i'd make a survey if i'd be you just as a test..im its neccesary..alot of ppl around who just talk talk but dont say anything or nothing's true of what they speak..do you have anything in your mind, a business plan, or ur just in the dark searching the light ?:) i have many ideas, add me as friend if u wish..
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      I've done a little property investment with my poker savings but would be very interested in other investment opportunities, whatever they may be. Add me please :)

Skype name: duncs85
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      invest in business imo, alot more growth potential than real estate, plus you have the option to be as hands on as you want with it.
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      In!
    • prevolsek
      prevolsek
      Bronze
      Before I started to play poker , I tryed to find different ways to make money. And I would like to join this group on skype so please add me. Skype ID: aljaz-prevolsek

And what I learned is that poker is the best way to make a stable income is poker. But if you really want to get rich then you just need to sniff out what the best next thing on the web is going to be and invest in it... But the risks are high this way of course :P

And after some time I found something that just might do it. I will write a little bit about this company here, but I won't post any links and won't even tell you guys what the companys name is, cos then my post would probablly just get delleted by the admin, and I'm hopping it's ok if do it this way. So If you guys read this and are interested please PM me and I will tell you much more about it.

So this company is planning to build a 3D social network. It's going to be an island of 4.000 km2, and basicly it's supposed to be the next facebook...
      In this 3D village you will be able to buy your own apartment, communicate with your friends , buy items that will be available in out stores (so it's kinda going to be facebook+ebay+much more). A lot of companys will advertise and sell their items in this 3D world. There will even be a quest game and the winner of this game will get 1.000.000$ and so on...
      So there will be something for everyone there, thus the company expects to get a lot of users - profit.

But what I found most interesting about the whole thing and the reason that I joined the company is that this company isn't looking for venture capital, but it plans to become successfull with the help of it's members and because of this the members will benefit a lot from the company. So if you register you get 2000 real shares of this company for free and 5000 shares for everyone that you reffer to the site.

So it's a win win deal. The company gets bigger and the share value increases, the company still has most of the shares, but the members also get to have more shares if they reffer more members.
      The company expects to be as big as facebook in 4 years and if this happens every share will be worth 0.57£. For example I have 1.100.000 shares so you do the math.
      For this I never spent a penny, it took me some time to get so much shares, but if the company becomes successfull, which I do belive is possible due to the many revolutionary ideas this company is planning, I will be a rich man. :P

like I stated before if you are interested in this company PM me and will tell you more about it, I'm also looking forward to other ideas about $ making.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      you could in vest in the new solar powered torch, or get that new inflateable dart board < good investment i see potential
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      good to see some buzz, since this group is less then defined, we sure could do with people with lots of ideas. i'm not sure if we could get a pvt sub forum over here to archive the loads of info that can possibly come up in the future(some privilege Team TwiceT has)

@OZSA: i like your idea of filtering. but i think that everyone should be given a chance to prove his/her worth and allow the group to decide who should be in or out, rather than me do the selection which is far to bias. yes cool that u can share.

with everyone coming from different backgrounds(esp geographically), there's alot of knowledge to be shared. e.g. in my country, investing in property is a winner(alright like most other places), and if anyone is interested, i can share my local knowledge on the property market.
      or sharing business practices, or certain unique products or services offered here but not offered in your country and you think it can be profitable.
      or local share market tips so on.

besides geographical, we also have the people from different walks of life, getting exposure to different things. e.g. prevolsek's sharing of this company which is a risk free opportunity to make some gains. these are deals that we may not get exposed too and with the power of a community, everyone benefits.

basically just loads and loads of knowledge, and opportunities. i'll start the skype group in about 10hours from now. hope to get more interested and powerful people involved.

Financial freedom FTW.......