lppl

• 5 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey mangohaze,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

I actually work for a Pub Poker Company hehe
      Where are you from?

How is your Starting capital coming along?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • mangohaze
      mangohaze
      Bronze
      i am still waiting for it to be approved but that should be anytime soon i belive or you could try and speed it along lol. Im off to the pub tonight to plat in the lppl at the bear hotel in havant, last two weeks there i finished 3 and then 2nd so not bad really opefully ill win tonight hey.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Silver
      no better poker then pub poker i think :D i usualy do well but people say thats because i dont drink :s_cool:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mangohaze
      i am still waiting for it to be approved but that should be anytime soon i belive or you could try and speed it along lol. Im off to the pub tonight to plat in the lppl at the bear hotel in havant, last two weeks there i finished 3 and then 2nd so not bad really opefully ill win tonight hey.
      Hey mangohaze & welcome to the community.

I know the bear hotel!

I live approx 6 miles away... just north of Waterlooville. Welcome neighbour ;)

I had thought about joining that league myself, but I don't get a great deal of free time. Did you ever play at Duffs full house in W/looville?

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      p.s. Good luck tonight, let us know how you get on and maybe I'll pop down for a pint with you one week. Can't tonight I'm afraid.

Best regards,

Bart