viewer88's poker blog || back in business!

• viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Hello dear reader.

You might have seen me around, filling these beautiful forums with nonsense and bad strategy advice. Please allow me to waste some more of your time with my brand new blog.

I'm viewer88, nickname Wim. I'm a 22 year old student from Belgium, currently trying to make the best of my engineering studies.

Online poker has been a hoby of mine for about 2.5 year now, I have been playing sng's mostly. I started at the 5$ sng's on titan, played on numerous platforms and now I'm playing at pokerstars. I used to play the 16$ and 27$ turbo sng's but due too big withdrawels and being a noob I'm currently playing the 6.5$'s.

This is not my first attempt to make a blog, I used to bore the people at the dutch forums aswell ( http://nl.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=4477 if you care to waste a couple of days).

Although I'm a native dutch speaker I find I spend way more time on these forums (thanks everyone for your spam) so I'll try to make my new blog in English. Please bear with me, I read and understand english pretty good (thank you Simpsons) but I suck at spelling. Please help me and correct spelling or grammar mistakes, they should plentifull and terrible.

This blog is going to contain my monthly goals, graphs and poker review. If you can find it between all the spam, hopes, dreams, aspirations, loveletters and nonsense, ofcourse.

Your humble servant,
      viewer
  • 202 replies