This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hellooooooo

• m8xih8nd
      m8xih8nd
      Bronze
      Hello there peeps. Just completed the $50 quiz and waiting for my account to be verified. Played on Pokerstars for a year or so but as I had to create a new account ive started a Full Tilt account.

Do I have to make any kind of deposit befor my $50 will arrive as I dont get paid until end of month LOL. If not I be seeing you all in a couple of days at the tables :)
  • 4 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      hello mate, no deposit required for the starting capital..good luck on the tables

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • m8xih8nd
      m8xih8nd
      Bronze
      Cool Cool. Looking forward to trying out the Rush Poker.......played it a little with ma buddy and had fun fun fun....
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey m8xih8nd,

As pogodon already wrote no deposit is required.

On Full Tilt Poker Rush Poker is only available on NL5 or higher. For a proper brankroll management you need at least 25 stacks. So should start to play NL5 when you have $125.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • m8xih8nd
      m8xih8nd
      Bronze
      Ahhhh ok thats great, thanks for that. I didnt realise the starting blinds were higher on rush poker. I guess Rush will have to wait a while then because i will be using a proper bankroll strategy.

Will just have to concentrate on 1-2c ring games and the occasional large multi table $1 tourneys then. Hopefully by Christmas i be able to turn my attentions to Rush.

Thanks again :)