Hellooooooo

• m8xih8nd
      m8xih8nd
      Bronze
      Hello there peeps. Just completed the $50 quiz and waiting for my account to be verified. Played on Pokerstars for a year or so but as I had to create a new account ive started a Full Tilt account.

Do I have to make any kind of deposit befor my $50 will arrive as I dont get paid until end of month LOL. If not I be seeing you all in a couple of days at the tables :)
  • 4 replies
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Silver
      hello mate, no deposit required for the starting capital..good luck on the tables

:spade: :heart: :diamond: :club:
    • m8xih8nd
      m8xih8nd
      Bronze
      Cool Cool. Looking forward to trying out the Rush Poker.......played it a little with ma buddy and had fun fun fun....
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey m8xih8nd,

As pogodon already wrote no deposit is required.

On Full Tilt Poker Rush Poker is only available on NL5 or higher. For a proper brankroll management you need at least 25 stacks. So should start to play NL5 when you have $125.

Good luck on the tables,
      Hannes
    • m8xih8nd
      m8xih8nd
      Bronze
      Ahhhh ok thats great, thanks for that. I didnt realise the starting blinds were higher on rush poker. I guess Rush will have to wait a while then because i will be using a proper bankroll strategy.

Will just have to concentrate on 1-2c ring games and the occasional large multi table $1 tourneys then. Hopefully by Christmas i be able to turn my attentions to Rush.

Thanks again :)