NIGHTMARE with MB

• nivusic
      nivusic
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I've been solving my problem with MB for over 16 days now. Their regular email support is just awful !!! You wont get an answer in less than 36h, and it will be of no help at all.

Here is short version of what happend.

My account was locked and I needed to verify it by sending photos of my ID and sending utility bill to confirm my address. I sent it right away, and after a few days they accepted photos of the ID but not utility bill cause it was not on my name. I tried to explain that I live in a rented apartment and I don't have any bills on my name, but with no success. Then I remembered I do have mobile phone bill, so I sent it. Got the answer that mobile phone bills are not accepted as a way of confirming address and that it would be best to send them copy of rental agreement. Since I live (for 7 years now) in friends apartment, we didnt sign any agreements so I cant send something I dont have. So I tried to explain that and kindly asked them if they can change the address to the one that is stated on my ID , which is address where I was born and where my parents still live. Since they have a picture of the ID with that address I thought they could confirm it. Didnt get any answers for 5 days now. Yesterday (15.11.) a letter to confirm address finally came (I asked for it 1.11.). That was my only hope left. So I confirmed the f.. address on their web page this way, sent them mail to unblock my account and did not get any answer for almost 24h now.

In the meantime I sent email to pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com asking for help on FRIDAY AND DID NOT GET ANY ANSWERS BY TODAY.
      THAT'S NO ANSWER AFTER 87h ! And you are promoting some kind of vip service for PS members. Is waiting 87h for a reply VIP service ?!

Since I've now sent my documents and confirmed my address through that letter I think it would be nice if my account could be unlocked as soon as possible cause this was really a nightmare expirience.

And if that letter didnt arrive (that happens - they told me) I really dont see how I could unlock my account and get my money. It's really scary to know that you're doing nothing wrong trying to send them almost your fingerprints and they just dont even bother to answer your questions !

Nina Ivusic
  • 3 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hello nivusic,

Sorry for the problems on Moneybookers.

We will contact Moneybookers regarding the missing answer and try to get an answer which documents are accepted.

Have you send a copy of your bank statement? Usually they will accept this as well.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • ii40747
      ii40747
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for your answer.

Problem was that all my documents are linked to my birth address where I dont live for 7 years now (including bank account). I'm a student and live in the capital city, and all my mail comes here. That's why I entered this address in my registration form. But since it's friends flat we didnt sign any rental contracts although I pay him monthly rent. MB accepted photos of my ID and said I need to confirm my address. Since the letter (one of the ways to confirm it) didnt arrive for 14 days I was afraid it never will, but it came yesterday and I entered the code. It was accepted and my transaction limit increased.

So now I think everything is OK and I'm waiting for my account to be unlocked.
      I just dont know how long it will take.

I have two questions.

1. If that letter never arrived, how on earth would I confirm my address since they dont accept mobile phone bills nor utility bills on the name of the owner of the flat ? And what would happen to my money ?

2. Why didn't I receive at least "Please wait while we sort it out" answer from pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com even after almost 90h ?

Thanks for your answers,
      Nina Ivusic

P.S. MY ACCOUNT HAS JUST BEEN UNLOCKED FINALLY !
      I dont know if it had anything to do with PS but I want to thank you anyway !!!
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      1) Well, then you say Moneybookers, that they need to send the letter again.

2) You should get an answer much faster. Can you check your spam folder? Probably the answer is in there.

Anyway good news that everything is unblocked and open again.

Cheers,
      Hannes