This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL100 Rush - SH - JKs fh on river

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      villain 13/10/2/ wts 35, 236 hs - no reads.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($51.75)
      Hero ($87.10)
      UTG ($65.45)
      UTG+1 ($62.30)
      CO ($74.15)
      BTN ($56.85)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: K:spade:

UTG raises to $2, fold, CO calls $2, fold, SB calls $1.75, Hero calls $1.50

FLOP ($8) K:heart: T:spade: T:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $4.20, UTG calls $4.20, CO folds, SB folds

TURN ($16.40) K:heart: T:spade: T:heart: 9:spade:

Hero checks, UTG bets $9, Hero calls $9

RIVER ($34.40) K:heart: T:spade: T:heart: 9:spade: T:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG bets $45, Hero calls $45

Preflop is ok imo with 3 in the hand - unsuited i hope i fold. I bet out small to get some info, rather than chk/calling 2/3 pz - is this a reasonable line?

On turn I would fold were it not a card giving me flush draw since I put villain on better K than me (not many Tx in his range utg?)

River is sick. I am beaten by KK (x1), AA (x6), Tx (rather few combos given utg?). I split with AK,KQs,KQ etc. I'm not sure if AA even overbets river since villain cant be sure I dont have Tx my self. So for me this is KK,Tx or a split.

I was thinking that I villain has to have AK here or KQ only 35% of the time for the call to be ok but actually if villain is never betting worse (bluffing) then we are calling $45 to split $34.40 which is a massive mistake.

;(
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think I would b/f turn myself 9$. he may fold to your turn bet KQ, call again with draws and you´re continuing aggression with quite good hand
      If you check you can´t really fold to overbet, although you´re likely beat at some point, but you have option bet river yourself 15$ and then consider folding to shove although nut sure that would also be good option
      If you c/c turn you never has there Tx, so I think letting him to bluff maybe with busted draws is better option