[NL20-NL50] NL100 Rush - SH - JKs fh on river

• Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      villain 13/10/2/ wts 35, 236 hs - no reads.

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.50(BB) Replayer
      SB ($51.75)
      Hero ($87.10)
      UTG ($65.45)
      UTG+1 ($62.30)
      CO ($74.15)
      BTN ($56.85)

Dealt to Hero J:spade: K:spade:

UTG raises to $2, fold, CO calls $2, fold, SB calls $1.75, Hero calls $1.50

FLOP ($8) K:heart: T:spade: T:heart:

SB checks, Hero bets $4.20, UTG calls $4.20, CO folds, SB folds

TURN ($16.40) K:heart: T:spade: T:heart: 9:spade:

Hero checks, UTG bets $9, Hero calls $9

RIVER ($34.40) K:heart: T:spade: T:heart: 9:spade: T:diamond:

Hero checks, UTG bets $45, Hero calls $45

Preflop is ok imo with 3 in the hand - unsuited i hope i fold. I bet out small to get some info, rather than chk/calling 2/3 pz - is this a reasonable line?

On turn I would fold were it not a card giving me flush draw since I put villain on better K than me (not many Tx in his range utg?)

River is sick. I am beaten by KK (x1), AA (x6), Tx (rather few combos given utg?). I split with AK,KQs,KQ etc. I'm not sure if AA even overbets river since villain cant be sure I dont have Tx my self. So for me this is KK,Tx or a split.

I was thinking that I villain has to have AK here or KQ only 35% of the time for the call to be ok but actually if villain is never betting worse (bluffing) then we are calling $45 to split $34.40 which is a massive mistake.

;(
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I think I would b/f turn myself 9$. he may fold to your turn bet KQ, call again with draws and you´re continuing aggression with quite good hand
      If you check you can´t really fold to overbet, although you´re likely beat at some point, but you have option bet river yourself 15$ and then consider folding to shove although nut sure that would also be good option
      If you c/c turn you never has there Tx, so I think letting him to bluff maybe with busted draws is better option