Thinking of Making a Vid.

• MikeAK47
      MikeAK47
      Bronze
      I was thinking of making a vid of me playing 4 $11 regular SNGs on Full Tilt.

Dunno whether to do commentary as well, does anyone do this often?

Would anyone watch it? Would you rather have a turbo vid?

Maybe one of the pros could do a session review on it or something? (that would be mega awesome).

Oh BTW I play 9 man SNGs, have built my BR from them and have an average ROI of 16% in them (across all levels).

SS Stats...
      Games Played 1,377 Av. Profit $1 Av. Stake $5 Av. ROI 21% Total Profit $1,108 Form Ability /100 70

:s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
  • 4 replies
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MikeAK47
      I was thinking of making a vid of me playing 4 $11 regular SNGs on Full Tilt.

Dunno whether to do commentary as well, does anyone do this often?

Would anyone watch it?

Maybe one of the pros could do a session review on it or something? (that would be mega awesome).
      Send a private message to lessthanthree. He is looking for material to make a coaching video at the $11s.

Never mind he is probably looking fo a turbo though a hand history couldn't hurt.
    • MikeAK47
      MikeAK47
      Bronze
      I can make turbos if they want.

I'll play some later and send HH, been 8 tabling the $6.50s but I'll move up to the $11.1 and 4 table them as they're just as soft.
    • MikeAK47
      MikeAK47
      Bronze
      LOL never ran too good, lost nearly every all in... $91 dollars below EV :(

Maybe I'll try some more tomorrow.
    • Trbst
      Trbst
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm also thinking about making a vid - one of the moderators told me sometime back I could do that and have somebody review it. Too bad I haven't had any luck finding a reviewer :)

Btw my graph for the past 15 tourneys looks pretty much like yours (again the $11 regular SNG) :) )