This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Thinking of Making a Vid.

• MikeAK47
      MikeAK47
      Bronze
      I was thinking of making a vid of me playing 4 $11 regular SNGs on Full Tilt.

Dunno whether to do commentary as well, does anyone do this often?

Would anyone watch it? Would you rather have a turbo vid?

Maybe one of the pros could do a session review on it or something? (that would be mega awesome).

Oh BTW I play 9 man SNGs, have built my BR from them and have an average ROI of 16% in them (across all levels).

SS Stats...
      Games Played 1,377 Av. Profit $1 Av. Stake $5 Av. ROI 21% Total Profit $1,108 Form Ability /100 70

:s_biggrin: :s_biggrin: :s_biggrin:
  • 4 replies
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MikeAK47
      I was thinking of making a vid of me playing 4 $11 regular SNGs on Full Tilt.

Dunno whether to do commentary as well, does anyone do this often?

Would anyone watch it?

Maybe one of the pros could do a session review on it or something? (that would be mega awesome).
      Send a private message to lessthanthree. He is looking for material to make a coaching video at the $11s.

Never mind he is probably looking fo a turbo though a hand history couldn't hurt.
    • MikeAK47
      MikeAK47
      Bronze
      I can make turbos if they want.

I'll play some later and send HH, been 8 tabling the $6.50s but I'll move up to the $11.1 and 4 table them as they're just as soft.
    • MikeAK47
      MikeAK47
      Bronze
      LOL never ran too good, lost nearly every all in... $91 dollars below EV :(

Maybe I'll try some more tomorrow.
    • Trbst
      Trbst
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm also thinking about making a vid - one of the moderators told me sometime back I could do that and have somebody review it. Too bad I haven't had any luck finding a reviewer :)

Btw my graph for the past 15 tourneys looks pretty much like yours (again the $11 regular SNG) :) )