Already have an account

• Rushinrogan
      Rushinrogan
      Bronze
      I'm thinking of taking the quiz but i'm sure if i'd eligible for $150.
      I already hold accounts with both P.Poker and Titan. Having said that i yet to deposit any funds into either of my accounts. i usually play freeerolls or play chips and only then at Titan. So my question is, if pass the quizz would i be entitled to the $150 ?
      Thx for your time
  • 14 replies
    • luckstorm85
      luckstorm85
      Bronze
      Hi Rushinrogan,

PS can give your starting capital to either PartyPoker, TitanPoker, FullTiltPoker. In your case, you're still eligible to get cost-free bankroll to TitanPoker or PartyPoker if you have just play accounts there and have never played for real money. Otherwise, I recommend you choose FullTiltPoker.

Best Regards,
      luckstorm85
    • Rushinrogan
      Rushinrogan
      Bronze
      Hey Lucky, thanks for that. I just passed the quiz and it' gave those 3 options. I know have accounts with party and titan but not sure about Tilt (i've played in so many).
      I'd rather play at Party Poker as heard good feedback regarding their site. I just need to know if i'm eligible for the $150 if i already hold a account with them albeit an unused one.
    • luckstorm85
      luckstorm85
      Bronze
      Hi Rushinrogan

You can still get the starting capital to PartyPoker if you have NOT played real money before and you just made some play money games then you can create another account with a different email address. An don forget to put the PS bonus code when you create your new Party account.

Best Regards,
      luckstorm85
    • Rushinrogan
      Rushinrogan
      Bronze
      Hey Lucky. I've just checked and i do hold a REAL money account at PP. But like i said i've never deposited cash into it. Mainly because i spend most my time playing cash games at P.Stars. so my question is, can i still use the this account for the $150 bearing in mind that i download the site months ago and registered the account at the same time ?
      One more thing. Are P.Poker, Titan and F.Tilt the only options or are there others ?
    • luckstorm85
      luckstorm85
      Bronze
      Hi Rushinrogan,

Unfortunately, you can't use your existing Party account to get the starting captial since it's without PS bonus code. At the moment, PS can only transfer the starting money to PartyPoker, TiTanPoker, and FullTiltPoker.

Best Regards,
      luckstorm85
    • Rushinrogan
      Rushinrogan
      Bronze
      Looks like i'll have to try Full Tilt then and hope i have'nt registered there.
      Thx for the info
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

@ luckstorm85: Thanks for your help :D

@ Rushinrogan: Welcome at PokerStrategy! You can only select Full Tilt Poker because you already have real money accounts on PartyPoker and Titan Poker if I understood that correctly. Please follow the steps of this guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/4

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Rushinrogan
      Rushinrogan
      Bronze
      Hi Puschkin, Heres my problem. Some months ago i download both Titan and P.Poker. During that process i also open real money accounts. Now i've never deposited any funds or used any bonus codes in either of them. I've never played for real money , with the exception of freerolls on Titan. My intention was to deposit funds with Titan but i did'nt like the software. As for P.Poker, i never played anything there. I thought , at the time, i had to register an account to look.
      As for opening account with tilt (i did download it once, but not sure weather i opened an account), the problem there is that i use Moneybookers and they don't.
      I guess what i i'm reading from previous posts is that i'm out of luck .
      Again, please note that i've never played, deposited or used any bonus codes at P.Poker.

A lost cause it would seem. But thanks anyway.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      It doesn't matter whether you made a deposit or not. The decisive thing is that you have a real money account. So only Full Tilt Poker is an option for you.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • luckstorm85
      luckstorm85
      Bronze
      Hi Rushinrogan,

If I understand correctly, your account at PartyPoker is not a real money account. I think you misunderstand about what a real moeny account is. If you only openned an account to look in and never deposited or never played at real money table, so that account is still play money account. And in this case, you can still get free capital to Party, just by creating another Party account with a diffirent email and put in PS bonus code.

@Puschkin81: if everything is exactly as Rushinrogan explained, i think his account is not a real money account. :D

Kindest Regards,
      luckstorm85
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Rushinrogan
      Hi Puschkin, Heres my problem. Some months ago i download both Titan and P.Poker. During that process i also open real money accounts. Now i've never deposited any funds or used any bonus codes in either of them.
      I think you misunderstood it luckstorm85. You can open real money accounts without ever playing for real money. And as soon as it happens unfortunately you cannot open another account with our bonus code.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Rushinrogan
      Rushinrogan
      Bronze
      Yes Luckstorm, Puschkin is right. You can and i did open real money accounts with those two sites.
      Now the good news, I've done the Full Tilt thing and registered an account using the code you gave me. As for them not using Moneybookers, well as you keep pointing out, why would i want to cash out ? plenty of time to work that out later.
      So i guess it's time to wait. Don't worry i won't have to be told to be Patient..!!
      God you must want to rip your hair out with some people.!
      Thx again......Rush
    • luckstorm85
      luckstorm85
      Bronze
      Hi Rushinrogan,

I think FullTilt is also a nice room, i'm sure you'll find the same as soon as you play there. ;)

Concerning to cash out methods, I see FullTilt also support Moneybookers.

Kindest Regards,
      luckstorm85
    • Rushinrogan
      Rushinrogan
      Bronze
      Hi Luckstorm,
      Yeah i just checked it out again after my last post and seen it. Don't know why i thought they did'nt. Which is just as well as i would've probably have opened an account there too...!!
      Thanks for all your help......Rush