$12.26
      BU:
      $5.27
      SB (Hero):
      $5.00
      BB:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, Q.
      3 folds, BU raises to $0.15, Hero raises to $0.50, BB calls $0.45, BU calls $0.35.

Flop: ($1.5) 7, 2, T (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, BU checks.

Turn: ($1.5) K (3 players)
      Hero bets $1.00, BB calls $1.00, BU folds.

River: ($3.5) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks.

Final Pot: $3.5.

BTN 19/17/3bet 7/F to 3bet 93/AFq 2/ATS 34/383h
      BB 19/13/AFq3/16h

PRE: i thinks 3bet here is bead becouse if he fold 93% for my 3bet What is difference here between 72o and KQs?? So i flat call 100% of the time and play post flop.

What do you thinks this thinks procces becouse many people says 3bet here is great beocuse he folds a lot pre and we are oop, not initiative so 3bet here is fine

So what is best play hero for you?
  • 5 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Preflop: I didn't complete understand what did you mean with your comment but I would definitely 3bet here with such hand, his fold to 3bet is way too good for us not to 3betting. Of course we can 3bet with 72o against him but in that case we just hit more with such hand like KQs and often enough it's ahead of his stealing range. Against such a stealer+fold to 3bet guy it's an easy 3bet.
      Postflop: Your line here is totally fine, I would have played the same way.

Best regards.
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      If you calls he has hands worse then us, but when we 3bet KQs we won often preflop so qestion is what is better call pre and play post flop boecuse Kqs play well post or 3bet becouse he fold a lot 3bet.

And if you 3bet KQs here what hands you call vs him?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by deivid2
      If you calls he has hands worse then us, but when we 3bet KQs we won often preflop so qestion is what is better call pre and play post flop boecuse Kqs play well post or 3bet becouse he fold a lot 3bet.

well 3-betting with KQs is´t really bad, since even tightest nit would loosen up if you had 3-bet him before 4 times in a row. Only reason to call is if you think he would very often 4-bet or shove over your 3-bet and you don´t want to play KQs for stacks

So I generally prefer 3-bet to take iniative, but call pf and playing postflop is also fine

Don´t understand your question, but I think he would flat your 3-bet smt like KJs+, 66+, some suited connectors, like JTs+
    • deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      What do yo do JJ here and AK 3bet him and get in if he 4bet or call and flop is good?

I don't understand what play here is best vs him with hands like JJ i don't want Allin pre flop, but i don't what 3bet becouse he fold a lot worse hands.

If i good understed this situation 3bet here ATC is fine becouse he fold a lot and i have profit even if i 3bet/f all hans worse QQ+/AK yes?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      What do yo do JJ here and AK 3bet him and get in if he 4bet or call and flop is good?
      As long it's NL5, I don't mind going broke there with JJ or AK against such an aggressive opponent, you could also check his 4bet range in this situation and make your decision according it.

I don't understand what play here is best vs him with hands like JJ i don't want Allin pre flop, but i don't what 3bet becouse he fold a lot worse hands.
      You often can against such aggressive preflop steals easily 3bet and according his 4bet range you can decide whether JJ is good enough or not but usually in NL5 it is.

If i good understed this situation 3bet here ATC is fine becouse he fold a lot and i have profit even if i 3bet/f all hans worse QQ+/AK yes?
      Nah, I wouldn't 3bet with ATC because he is Calling you pretty loose sometimes and that's where you can put yourself into hard decisions, I'd just be passive and try to beat NL5 without any fancy moves. Good luck!