Posted Hands

• PokerHammer
      I do enjoy looking at the posted hands, but I think that a lot more people should be giving their opinions about each hand.

Give your opinion without reading the other replies first, particularly the replies from ciRith and Frzl. Participation is key here, look at the hand, post your reply, and then see what other people have said, then you can begin to understand why a better player may have played the hand differently.

If you passively read the hands without posting I don't believe that it really sinks in. Give your opinion, read other opinions, hell, if you think ciRith is wrong TELL HIM.

In the end it doesn't matter who's right, sometimes there isn't always a right or wrong way, but discussing hands is the way to improve your game, not just reading what other people say. I bet lots of people who read the posted hands don't remember most of the advice given, but by replying and talking about a hand you will notice similar situations in your own game more and more.

I'm doing my bit to keep the Limit Forum active, do I win a prize? :D
  • 3 replies