This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

rakeback in WH

• 6 replies
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      There is no direct rakeback on WH as such.

You get WH points (30 points for each $ rake I think). These points can later be converted into cash - the more you collect the better the points to cash ratio.

Currently 3,750 points can be converted into $2.50, 35,000 into $30, all the way up to 76,500,000 points converting into $250,000.

For more info see http://poker.williamhill.com/vip/vip-cash-reward/
    • TilTmuch
      TilTmuch
      Global
      lol looks like vip system sucks hard there if 3.7k pts are 2.5$ :D
      maybe entering tourneys is better choise?
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      The main point of the VIP system seems to be that as you climb the levels you get a "points boost" each month.

This boost is from 150% to 750% depending how much you play.

If you gain 12,500 points each month then you will get to L5 and get a 500% "boost". This "boost" would mean that you gained a total of 62,500 points that month which can be converted to cash or saved to be accumulated for converting later.

I have no idea what sort of % "rakeback" this equates to but if anyone calculates it I would be interested to know.

I am not sure but I seem to remember reading somewhere that the points you get per $1 rake are slightly different for cash games than for tournies.

More info on the points boost etc here http://poker.williamhill.com/vip/vip-bonus-levels/

Hope this helps
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

I just found this post in on of our other communities and there you can see the % figures:

30 points per $ rake:

22 points per $ rake:

Source

I hope this helps as well.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Thanks HannesZ, interesting reading in those charts.

The link to the other thread was useful but my limited schoolboy Deutsch prevented me from fully appreciating some of the posts.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      You are welcome.

Please be aware that the points per $ rake is different in cashgame for everyone. If you play very very tight it can go down to 16 points per $ rake. But for SnGs and tournaments it will be exactly 30 points per $ rake.

Cheers,
      Hannes