Starting Capital Help Please

• Pocler21
      Pocler21
      Bronze
      I got this message
      "You may have forgotten to use our bonus code when you registered with them, or maybe used the bonus code from PokerStrategy.com’s poker room section instead of from the download-guide for the free starting capital. I am now unable to change this for you and track your account to Full Tilt poker." As I already had an account on FUllTilit.

Today I made a new account using your referral code that is on your site. I sent my account info, and personal info and wondering if this is an okay way to do this as I have not heard back yet?

Any help would be great Thanks!
  • 5 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Terms and Conditions at Full Tilt Poker don't allow you to hold more than one account.

Trying to have two is not recommended.
      It's in addition forbidden to create a second account with the purpose of getting tracked to receive rakeback.

I believe they may ban accounts, or possibly just delete the new account on occasion.

But if you attempt to play on the new account while holding one registered with personal information previously, I would expect them sooner or later to notice and suspend atleast one, if not both accounts.

I would advice against it.
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      email full tilt and tell them what happened they might delete the first you never know
    • Allidoiswin1234
      Allidoiswin1234
      Bronze
      No they won't delete i have had similar problems and what you have to do is send id and stuff and its a long process i am still fighting with them and am about to give up, they are rediculous go pokerstars :) hahaha
    • Pocler21
      Pocler21
      Bronze
      Well all the info is different aside from the IP so someone at my house could have an account as well...So I think it could work out.

I sent a message to the customer support here, I hope to hear back from them!
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Pocler21,

What fruktpuff said is correct.
      Here is FullTilts site Terms and Conditions

Regards,

Kyle.