[NL2-NL10] NL10 FR, Fold Kk...?

• Fubu27
      Fubu27
      Bronze
      Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($2.50)
      UTG+1 ($15.11)
      MP1 ($9.82)
      MP2 ($18.43)
      MP3 ($9.03)
      Hero (CO) ($8.50)
      Button ($7.41)
      SB ($3.50)
      BB ($10.16)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, K
      2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero bets $0.50, Button calls $0.50, 2 folds, MP1 calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.65) 2, 3, 6 (3 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero bets $1, Button raises to $6.91 (All-In), 1 fold, Hero folds

Total pot: $3.65 | Rake: $0.24

Here everything was going fine until BU pushes all-in with no previous signs of aggression. Thinking back on it, the push isn't that out of place since a mere raise would have comitted him to the pot anyway.

What I don't know is if folding my hand here was the best option. Was he bluff raising? Did he have 54? A set? I suppose those hands sound likely. Two pairs sounds very unlikely unless he was reaaaally loose. I don't think considering the possibility he slowplayed AA should be important, if it happens it happens. I worry more about speculative hands he could have called with, but unfortunately I didn't have stats nor reads on Villain.

So, fold or call?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Fubu27,

As long he ain't fully stacked I might just get in there, but however I think there are sometimes sets against us but because of his stack I am going broke. He could still have any kind of PPs.

Best regards.
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      it wasn't a c/r, there was a 3rd player in the hand... i dont know if i can fold my KK here, there's so much of his range that we do beat that he can ship here, pretty much any PP he could do this with, or a spazzy 4x or 5x or even AK... against his full range i dont think i can find a fold here
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by AlCaTrAzzALZ
      it wasn't a c/r, there was a 3rd player in the hand... i dont know if i can fold my KK here, there's so much of his range that we do beat that he can ship here, pretty much any PP he could do this with, or a spazzy 4x or 5x or even AK... against his full range i dont think i can find a fold here
      Yep, you can likely go broke here, but still stats would be useful here but I guess we are against some kind of fish so getting in there ain't wrong.