[Application] Stake&Coach

• zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback - Staking Feedback: zilltine

Introduction

Hello,
      I had this idea since first time i saw poker forum. I have a lot of time, studying evening 9hours or 7h30min per week. That`s bit more than 1h 20min for each day. Have no job. In the other hand, i have no money and very weak poker knowledge/experience. So, i assume there are people who has roll and knowledge, but not that much time? That`s where trade begins. I offer my time in exchange of knowledge and staking.

What do i want?

I am looking for someone to teach me his best. Doesn`t matter if you play HU SnG, MTT or sh NL50. Exception would be SSS, the only thing i don`t want to play. So, i want someone to coach and stake me for game he knows best, coaching may mean: "Go read this book, 3 times, then play 10k hands and we will see how u`re doing". That`s all up to you.

What do i offer?

As i mentioned before, i offer my time. It`s hard to tell real numbers but i imagine something like this:

:spade: Lets say you spend 100 hours on me
      :spade: We count 1 hour as 500 hands (4-tabling should be around that?)
      :spade: There is a 50% risk for you that i will cheat since i can`t prove different
      :spade: There is also a risk that i`m not capable of learning anything, for making this simple - 50%
      :spade: You also need pure profit, let it be 20%

(((100*500)/0.50)/0.50)*1.20=240,000 hands

Lets simplify and call it 50/50 split for 500,000 hands. Forgot that you also invest by staking me. Let it be 50/50 profit split for 750,000 hands. Huh, that`s almost a slave :D

Conclusion

If anyone finds out my offer not that stupid as it looks and maybe profitable or think that some details may be improved, leave a reply here. Although, i think that this is a deal people would like to make with better known person i hope someone gets interested.
  • 2 replies
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Oh well, i guess that was just a bad idea :)
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      I think you should try to work on your game by using the freely available material on this site and elsewhere on the interwebs.

Staking and coaching only becomes worthwhile for yourself and the staker once you've hit a certain level. I don't think the coach will want to work for what could end up to be a few dollars an hour.