my bonus

• 5 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi vladab,

where did you send that? I can't see any tickets from your account. Make sure you use our customer support interface to submit questions.

According to the system, however, the starting capital was transferred on Nov 13th though, so you might want to check if it has arrived after all :)

Hadi
    • vladab86
      vladab86
      Bronze
      I sent you a mail on pokerstrategy.com support, just like reply for your mail that money is being transfered. But nothing of that,I cheked my account on WH, but there is no any deposit...
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Please use the link I posted above to contact our customer support - that will ensure that you receive a quick answer :)

Hadi
    • vladab86
      vladab86
      Bronze
      I used a link,but nobody answers to me? I am ignored here,and not happy... I solve the quiz and everything else just like you want from me,but there is 4 days now that i did not get my first deposit...???
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi vladab86,

As previously advised on occasions it can take a little longer. It is also possible that support need something else from you, but they will confirm when responding to you shortly.

Please continue to be patient a while longer, support will get back to you as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Bart