IInd starting capital and additional 100% up to $100 Bonus

• dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I received IInd starting capital from PS to PP.Thanks for that,can't claim earlier because of hard times to my family.But now I'm ready.
      I have confusion about additional first deposit bonus.In the letter and the link link from PS letter
      they say that we eligible to Additional 100% up to $100 Bonus (PSDB100).What about first deposit bonus which is in PS PP review page PSVIP (up to 500),obviously I prefer PSVIP.
      And second Q- which way do you think is the best to clear that bonus in time.I prefer play cash,better SH,I'm not beginner but still want to use some BRM,do not want to deposit early cos I don't now if I want to play on PP as a main room.And I've heard that rake in microlimits is brutal on PP.
      Second option is to play some MTT or SnG MTT but I'm beginner in this field and will need extra time which is not suitable for me.
      What do u suggest for me.Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey dallievas,

You have two options:

Either you get the free $50 and a 100% up to $100 bonus and use the bonuscode in your e-mail or
      You open the account with the bonuscode PSVIP where you cant get the free $50 but get a 100% up to $500 bonus.

The rake on cashgame is not that bad, as long as you avoid jackpot tables. On micro SNGs the rake is really high.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      thanks for reply :P .
      I both cases I'm getting my free 50.OK. Is it time frame in which I have to use first deposit bonus or I can do that as I want to?
      Thanks and GL.
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      No, with PSVIP you can NOT get the free $50.

In both cases you have 120 days to clear the first deposit bonus.

Cheers,
      Hannes
    • SickAtHome
      SickAtHome
      Bronze
      Brutal rake = Faster PartyPoints =)