Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $8,79
      MP1:
      $1,87

0,02/0,04 No-Limit Hold'em (7 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.93 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:spade: , K:diamond:
      MP1 calls $0,04, 5 folds, Hero raises to $0,20, MP1 calls $0,16.

Flop: ($0,42) Q:club: , T:diamond: , 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,3, MP1 calls $0,30.

Turn: ($1,02) 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP1 checks.

River: ($1,02) K:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,72, MP1 calls $0,72.

Final Pot: $2,46

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP1 shows two-pair, queens and tens (Qd Ts)
      Hero shows (As Kd)

MP1 wins with two-pair, queens and tens (Qd Ts)

I bet preflop isolating weaker hands. Hands like PP will def call and also weaker broadways will call. The PP usually folds to a c-bet unless they hit their set. Broadways fold unless they hit their pair. Suited connectors can also play limp/call.

On the relatively dry board i c-bet weaker pps fold and unless he hit with some random cards or with some kind of broadway combo he will fold.

He calls my bet and i put him on either a queen or some kind of mid PP. I check since he wont fold to a 2-nd barrel with a blank on the turn. On the river I bet. He check behind on the turn which I thought was a indication of a weakish hand he just want to get to a cheap showdown with. So i put in a value bet on the river when i hit my king. and he snap calls and shows me 2 pair. Could I have done anything different?
  • 2 replies
    • goldchess
      goldchess
      Bronze
      I think your line is good :-)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello RainbowPonny,

Your line is perfectly fine expect I would often bet on river a bit weaker for get called from a weaker hand, ~$0.60 but against that opponent I guess it doesn't much matter anyways because you wont Bet/Fold the river anyways, like will Call him because he has not much left after your bet. But really funny play from the villain but we are happy that we didn't lose more.

Best regards.