Dumbest things when on tilt?

• memento16
      memento16
      Bronze
      Whats some of the dumbest things you guys have done after or while on tilt?

For example for me its trying to win back the money I lost on online roulette(the ones attached to the poker sites), doubling trebling and quadraupling my losses all in 2 minutes flat!
  • 20 replies
    • fuzzyfish
      fuzzyfish
      Bronze
      Playing roulette on tilt is not a good idea. You have to detach your emotions completely and concentrate on your ABC game, making decisions that are profitable in the long term.
    • sk345di
      sk345di
      Global
      Originally posted by memento16

Continue playing
    • zilltine
      zilltine
      Bronze
      Pretty much same. Went on tilt, turned on roulette, tripled up Bankroll. But i wanted to lose my BR so kept playing till i busted :)
    • jass1960
      jass1960
      Bronze
      Dumbass :D
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      -1 laptop :f_mad:
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Originally posted by sk345di

Continue playing
      Yea, +1, then losing 10bi+ or so and feeling like a little part of me just died inside.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS
      Originally posted by sk345di

Continue playing
      Yea, +1, then losing 10bi+ or so and feeling like a little part of me just died inside.
      +2
    • smile101
      smile101
      Bronze
      well i havent done stupid things with my money after i get tilted but i do have a friend that has like xxx BR and is playing 5/10 $ FL when he is tilty that is a thing that you should never do if u feel like u are tilted block ure acc restart ure pc go have a smoke or something like, its never good to have acces to your BR when you are tilted, remember, tomorrow is another day ! ;)
    • hackbinder
      hackbinder
      Bronze
      Aside from chase losses, the dumb thing I do when I tilt hard for a while is delete all my hands from my HEM and start fresh. Yeah its nice to see a blank graph but I feel like a tool afterwards.

:f_mad:
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      deleting hands is stupid b/c u need to review hands, even when u tilt+u lose so much valuable info on opponents.
      I personally broke my dimmer switch (for my light) while on tilt. I also hit the wall and made a minor mark.
    • ABShortland
      ABShortland
      Bronze
      I ran through the town center naked punching old ladies and kicking blind people, before stopping off in subway and going through the whole process of creating my very own personalised sub then blitzing through the door when they asked me for my £4.89, on the way out of the door i stole a school girls scarf and spat on her dog.

yes it may seem low, but fuck me it felt great
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      lost 4600 playing NL2000, was chasing losses and f**** tilt mode after some dude sucked out on me AA vs 22 AINPRE on bodog NL100.

cashout the rest of my roll and stopped playing for 2 months. bought me some nice stuff and will grind a new on PS starting on NL10 50bb cap tables
    • tonduluboy
      tonduluboy
      Bronze
      My dumbasss tilting?

3months winning lost in 1 day!!! That was 2 years ago! Lost my confidence after that, hate poker...Now trying to start all over again.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Continueing to play, you dont have to be on tilt to make this mistake though....Even if you have the smallest voice in the back of your head telling you to stop playing or not to play atall then you shouldn't.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ABShortland
      I ran through the town center naked punching old ladies and kicking blind people, before stopping off in subway and going through the whole process of creating my very own personalised sub then blitzing through the door when they asked me for my £4.89, on the way out of the door i stole a school girls scarf and spat on her dog.

yes it may seem low, but fuck me it felt great
      If this was facebook you'd have this >.... "PocketAcesJohn likes this"
    • ZeMammuth
      ZeMammuth
      Bronze
      I put my whole roll of 100 dollars, on nl100, doubled up in 10 hands, then went to nl200, doubled up, then went to nl400, doubled up, then I went to nl600 doubled up, then I said to myself I am gonna keep on doing this untill I lose one stack then take money out, and I doubled up again. Then I got kk and lost on nl600 to 88 ai pre, then I took my money out and spent 750 pounds on a laptop around 1200 dollars.

How stupid was I!
    • MatejM47
      MatejM47
      Black
      Originally posted by tonduluboy
      My dumbasss tilting?

3months winning lost in 1 day!!! That was 2 years ago! Lost my confidence after that, hate poker...Now trying to start all over again.
      BRM? If you can't stop playing when tilting go play NL2 and spew some money there instead of on nl200 :)
    • YourDoom
      YourDoom
      Bronze
      worst poker tilt-deed: Swithing to +1 level PLOmaha (where I know close to just rules) to win money back faster. Actualy I was lucky and made it and even more lucky coz I realised what I have done.

worst non-poker poker-tilt-deed: -1 gf
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Putting my whole roll on one tournament and destroying the wall in my room after I busted.