[NL2-NL10] Nl 50 Ak

• Kaitz20
      1)Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)     

0.25/0.50 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:spade: , A:club:
      UTG+2 folds, MP1 raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, 4 folds, BB calls $1.00.

Flop: ($4.75) 7:spade: , 6:club: , 7:club: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP1 bets $2.50, 2 folds.

Final Pot: $7.25

Similar problem. Big stack from MP raises and I have no stats against him. I think that folding is a little too weak. I could be ahead here against AJ, AQ, KQ and mostly it is coinflip against 99-QQ. I think that I should re-raise 4,5$ because my hand is good enough and call his push. If he calls, then on that flop I would check behind and fold his turn bet.

I still don´t have no idea how I should play with JJ. TT is fold and QQ is re-raise. So figure it out:)

Should I push on the flop? Should I fold if he has overpair? Thereś enough money in the pot and unless he has Ac I should move all-in even if he is ahead (only problem if he has already flush or set, then I should fold imo)
  • 1 reply
    • Berliner1982
      Hand 1.)
      Calling is way to weak here, so please re-raise here. Against medium pocket pairs, which would be a coinflip, you have fold equity.

Hand 2.)
      Tough, he could do that with a set here, and also an overpair with an Club. Would you hold the Ace of Club here, I would push. In this case, its a 50:50 decision for me, weather I push or fold.