This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl 50 Ak

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      1)Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)     
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $43.74
      MP1:
      $47.03
      Hero:
      $9.50

0.25/0.50 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with K:spade: , A:club:
      UTG+2 folds, MP1 raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, 4 folds, BB calls $1.00.

Flop: ($4.75) 7:spade: , 6:club: , 7:club: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP1 bets $2.50, 2 folds.

Final Pot: $7.25

Similar problem. Big stack from MP raises and I have no stats against him. I think that folding is a little too weak. I could be ahead here against AJ, AQ, KQ and mostly it is coinflip against 99-QQ. I think that I should re-raise 4,5$ because my hand is good enough and call his push. If he calls, then on that flop I would check behind and fold his turn bet.

I still don´t have no idea how I should play with JJ. TT is fold and QQ is re-raise. So figure it out:)

2)http://www.pokerhand.org/?1708902
      Should I push on the flop? Should I fold if he has overpair? Thereś enough money in the pot and unless he has Ac I should move all-in even if he is ahead (only problem if he has already flush or set, then I should fold imo)
  • 1 reply
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Hand 1.)
      Calling is way to weak here, so please re-raise here. Against medium pocket pairs, which would be a coinflip, you have fold equity.

Hand 2.)
      Tough, he could do that with a set here, and also an overpair with an Club. Would you hold the Ace of Club here, I would push. In this case, its a 50:50 decision for me, weather I push or fold.