[NL2-NL10] Nl 50 quads

• Kaitz20
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)       

0.25/0.50 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:diamond: , K:club:
      5 folds, CO calls $0.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.00, CO calls $1.50.

Flop: ($4.25) 9:spade: , T:heart: , K:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, CO calls $2.50.

Turn: ($9.25) K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.50, CO calls $1.50.

River: ($12.25) 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.25 (All-In), CO folds.

Final Pot: $15.50

I bet flop for protection. On the turn I have the nuts and my hand don´t need protection. I think I can´t check/all-in, because he would often takes free card. Probably he is drawing so I gave him very good odds to hit his straight or flush. On the river I think there is no point bet 1-2$ He wont call with A high and if he has pair or better, he could consider calling that anyway. I think that I can make even higher value bet on the turn smt like 2,5$. But this looks very suspicios:D With AK I would push turn, so maybe I should still do that, but I think that he would more than 50%. Because he can´t have K, with 88, 99 he would pushed turn and my only hope, is that he is drawing and finds that he has right outs.
  • 1 reply
    • Berliner1982
      Its either make a normal Valuebet on the turn (any other bet looks suspicious) or check, to induce a bluff bet from an aggressive player. Against a passive player I would not check, since he would only call you on the River, when he hits his draw. If he only had a made hand, he often will fold then, on a draw heavy board, where the river fits some draws.