[NL2-NL10] Nl 50 At

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Known players: (for a description of vp$ip, pfr, ats, folded bb, af, wts, wsd or hands click here)      
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $9.50
      BB:
      $8
      UTG+1:
      $48.24

0.25/0.50 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.8 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:spade: , A:club:
      UTG+1 calls $0.50, 6 folds, Hero calls $0.25, BB checks.

Flop: ($1.50) Q:club: , 3:diamond: , A:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $1, BB folds, UTG+1 calls $1.00.

Turn: ($3.50) T:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, UTG+1 calls $2.50.

River: ($8.50) 9:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $6, Hero raises to $5.50 (All-In).

Final Pot: $20.00

I don´t think it is completely wrong to limp SB with AT. I bet flop to find out where I´m at. Turn brings me two pair and I bet again. He still called. I think I should maybe push river, but I afraid that he had set and I would save some $, if I would just check/call. That way I would loose less and win more hands like AJ, A9, A3. He probably would call my river bet with A8, AJ, and two pair, so I should push or bet 3-4$ for value.
  • 1 reply
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      ATo is never a completing hand for me after one caller. Either I raise here, cause UTG is pretty loose and I see myself in front against his limping range, or I fold it.

As played, go all-in on the River, despite the fact that a straightdraw hitted on the river. Check/Call, more likely will loss you money, because weak Aces like A4, A5 etc. will checkbehind here, but would have called, your Bet on the River. A Bet from your opponent on the River, even if it puts you all-in, you have to call anyway.