Party poker down?

• 7 replies
    • Crokid
      Crokid
      Bronze
      It is not just you, I was wondering the same thing. We will find out soon I hope
    • Donkey111
      Donkey111
      Bronze
      Yes, it's down.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Just letting you know that I'm getting this notice:

You are seeing this page as your computer is unable to connect to our game servers. This could either be because of your internet connection or our game servers might be facing a problem.

Report from PartyPoker.com support staff:

Real Money games status:
      Status at 11/17/2010 19:15 ET: Bad

Play Money games status:
      Status at 11/17/2010 19:15 ET: Very Good

Legend

Very Good: The health of our services is very good. No widespread problems have been detected or reported. The reason you could have come to this page could be due to some problems at your end.
      Good: The health of our services is good. No widespread problems have been detected or reported. The reason you could have come to this page could be due to some problems at your end.
      Fair: We are facing technical difficulties with some of our services. Some players will be affected, others may not be.
      Poor: We are facing technical difficulties with our services. Most players will be affected.
      Bad: We are facing technical difficulties with our services. Almost everyone will be affected.

It's our constant endeavour to ensure that the connection we offer to our players is the best available on the internet.

Please contact us at tech@partypoker.com for any further assistance.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • BadeaCelRau
      BadeaCelRau
      Bronze
      Same for me. They had some maintenance work. I was playing some SnGs and was in the money on 2 of them so I asked them to refund. They answered in an hour or so and refunded me according to my chip stack. :D Thumbs-up Party Poker
    • i5bet72o
      i5bet72o
      Bronze
      hope they give us a free glaidator day.
    • AndrejsS
      AndrejsS
      Bronze
      Hi, I didn't want to make a new thread, because i have the same problem right now, i cann't open it. Does anyone has the same problem?
    • Helipacter
      Helipacter
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AndrejsS
      Hi, I didn't want to make a new thread, because i have the same problem right now, i cann't open it. Does anyone has the same problem?
      I was coming on to say exactly the same thing. It says it's connected, but it won't open the lobby :-(