Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.43)
      Hero ($6.78)
      UTG ($7.26)
      CO ($1.48)
      BTN ($12.04)

Dealt to Hero Q:heart: A:club:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.08, fold, Hero raises to $0.24, BTN calls $0.16

FLOP ($0.50) 8:diamond: 3:spade: 5:club:

Hero bets $0.32, BTN calls $0.32

TURN ($1.14) 8:diamond: 3:spade: 5:club: T:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.85, Hero folds

BTN wins $1.09

54/24/2.1 99hands
      FTCB 33

PRE: i 3bet for value

F: i miss and i bet few reason
      1) i put him a lot miss overcards hands so i expect he fold more then Raised pot.
      B) even he calls he often have worse overcards KQ, AJ, AT, KJ itd. so i get value.
      C) i have six outs to probably best hand
      D) i have reads he rasie preety big strong hands flops so i get information.

T: i miss my outs, thinks double barrel but he can have a lat Tx hands, PP, pairs and i am not sure he folds weak pairs here so i decides c/f. And in future in my strong range i play bet flop and c/r turn that get money from his floats and more dobuble barrel good adjust?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Against such a fold to CBet you could easily even just Check/Fold in such situations because I often expect him to float the board and likely barrel the turn if you Check, either way if you decide to CBet then you have to 2nd barrel the turn but more often I'd prefer to just Check/Fold against such opponents, also look at his Fold to turn CBet so by that you can consider either to 2nd barrel or not.

Best regards.