This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL5 SH JTs monster draw on turn IP

• dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
      SB:
      $5.00
      BB (Hero):
      $8.68
      CO:
      $9.36
      BU:
      $4.98

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, T.
      2 folds, SB calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.16, SB calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.32) T, K, 3 (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.24, SB raises to $0.48, Hero calls $0.24.

Turn: ($1.28) Q (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.96, SB raises to $4.16, Hero raises to $8.04, SB calls $0.20.

River: ($13.68) J (2 players)

Final Pot: $13.68.

Opponent was tight,stats on the end of the session 15/11/8 90 hands.
      Is flop ok,I wanted to keep his bluff range in case he's bluffing and had doubts if I have FE.On turn after check I decided he has weak K,fd or air and decided to bet and build pot and after his push I think I had enough odds to call .What turn line is more optimal then bet/call?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you have huge equity against anything on the flop, but still you hold middle pair, that really doesn´t win that often at showdowns
      So I think better to keep you aggression and 3-bet flop to 1.4$ and then shove any turn to get all the money in before river.
      If you decide just to b/c I think you can check back turn. You can´t really bet/fold turn, so better take free card and not really sure he would c/rai there with worse hands that you should bet and induce bluffshove