NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.27)
      BB ($19.79)
      Hero ($18.47)
      UTG+1 ($4)
      CO ($1.11)
      BTN ($10.05)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: K:spade:

Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, fold, fold, BB raises to $1.20, Hero raises to $3.20, BB calls $2

FLOP ($6.45) 5:diamond: 8:club: 6:diamond:

BB checks, Hero checks

TURN ($6.45) 5:diamond: 8:club: 6:diamond: A:heart:

BB checks, Hero checks

RIVER ($6.45) 5:diamond: 8:club: 6:diamond: A:heart: T:spade:

BB bets $3, Hero folds

FML. Check it out how NOT to play KK. ;)

vpip: 19, pfr: 18, af: 6.3, 3bet pre: 11.4% , 377 hands

it was all fine until i didn't cbet flop. that was just wrong. i could get value from worse hands and on such a flop we could call a shove imo, can't we? Turn destroyed our hand as AK now beats us, so again checked. in fact i don't want to even ask if i should call river, because all this hand is played wrong, but still...
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nktns,

What I do like the most of you is that you at least post the hands here and try to get comments and that's one step ahead to becomming a good player, understanding your mistakes and finding them is the most important in poker.

Flop: Yep, have to say that it's the worsest play you decided to pick after you Checked behind, easy bet for value here. And yes, we can easily Call a shove on such flop.

As played
      River: As you played so passively then I would likely Call the river because he can easily bet out there with even TT or whatsoever because he saw you being so passive.

Best regards.