moneybookers> been stupid

• pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      wtf is moneybookers buzz i go do deposit to full tilt today and i get this message

Your account is locked for outgoing transfers and credit/debit card payments therefore we cannot complete this transaction.

To unlock your account, please contact our Security Department at: security@moneybookers.com

what the **** is this happening for out of the blue
  • 7 replies
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Is this a rhetorical question pogodon or do you expect us to know why your account has been frozen? :f_p:

Good luck dealing with moneybookers security, I hope it all goes super fast for you, is this the first time you've ever withdrawn? Or maybe you used a computer nowhere near your regular location, they often lock an account for that reason.

Either way, I hope you have a passport and utility bill scan prepared, i'm guessing they are asking for one real soon. :f_biggrin:
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i have used the account like 4 times from the same comp and every thing fine then i try today and nada and i have no passport, but i verified my address with them before, does anybody know a number i can ring the, from from ireland because the number on the home page dnt work
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      just got through to there phone number there the guy was ok helpful he tells me that i just have to send in a copy of my ID witch is very difficult as i have no ID ( lost my passport in a club :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry: ) so ill just send a copy of a bank statement with my name on it and address............... ribbo your physchic abilities work :s_grin:
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      I hope you have told the government your passport was lost else you may find a terrorist using it and you getting the blame! You don't want 20 years in guantanemo bay due to stolen ID! :f_biggrin:
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      what if i am a terrorist :f_cool:
    • eXp3rT99
      eXp3rT99
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      what if i am a terrorist :f_cool:
      some one who`s a good guy will find it and do good things with it, and you will lose your terrorist fame :s_cool:
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      :f_biggrin: :D :s_biggrin: :f_mad: :s_mad: