This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

moneybookers> been stupid

• pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      wtf is moneybookers buzz i go do deposit to full tilt today and i get this message

Your account is locked for outgoing transfers and credit/debit card payments therefore we cannot complete this transaction.

To unlock your account, please contact our Security Department at: security@moneybookers.com

what the **** is this happening for out of the blue
  • 7 replies
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      Is this a rhetorical question pogodon or do you expect us to know why your account has been frozen? :f_p:

Good luck dealing with moneybookers security, I hope it all goes super fast for you, is this the first time you've ever withdrawn? Or maybe you used a computer nowhere near your regular location, they often lock an account for that reason.

Either way, I hope you have a passport and utility bill scan prepared, i'm guessing they are asking for one real soon. :f_biggrin:
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      i have used the account like 4 times from the same comp and every thing fine then i try today and nada and i have no passport, but i verified my address with them before, does anybody know a number i can ring the, from from ireland because the number on the home page dnt work
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      just got through to there phone number there the guy was ok helpful he tells me that i just have to send in a copy of my ID witch is very difficult as i have no ID ( lost my passport in a club :f_cry: :f_cry: :f_cry: ) so ill just send a copy of a bank statement with my name on it and address............... ribbo your physchic abilities work :s_grin:
    • Ribbo
      Ribbo
      Bronze
      I hope you have told the government your passport was lost else you may find a terrorist using it and you getting the blame! You don't want 20 years in guantanemo bay due to stolen ID! :f_biggrin:
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      what if i am a terrorist :f_cool:
    • eXp3rT99
      eXp3rT99
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pogodon
      what if i am a terrorist :f_cool:
      some one who`s a good guy will find it and do good things with it, and you will lose your terrorist fame :s_cool:
    • pogodon
      pogodon
      Bronze
      :f_biggrin: :D :s_biggrin: :f_mad: :s_mad: