PartyPoker not replying any support messages anymore

• siimuke
      Where to start from..?
      Well lets start here.
      I didn't play a long time on partypoker neither did I know that I had created two accounts there. One of them was traced to pokerstrategy and I even did not remember the other one. So.. I started playing on my account again for over a year maybe. And made a small profit. When I tried to withdraw it they froze my account.
      Okay, firstly I was surprised. Because I did not know what the matter was about. Then I contacted the support and they answered me that Yes I had made two accounts but they have been made a very long time ago. I apologized deeply and tried to cooperate in every possible way. They called me the day after to veryfy me and everything seemed okay. Then I sent a picture of my ID. The operator even sent me a message that now I have bigger limits in depositing and withdrawing and that all things would be settled out in max 72 hours..

Well.. 72 hours passed and no answer. I wrote again to the support and I was still quite polite, because afterall.. I had made a mistake not them. It took some time.. about two to four hours and then again they called me. This time it was a lady talking to me. When I told that yes, all that veryfication had been done a few days ago and a picture of my ID was sent then she stood quiet.. Thought a little and then promised to get back to me in 12 hours.
      And then it started..
      Nobody got back to me in 12 hours. Nor did they reply to my emails anymore. Tomorrow it is going to be 7 days since it began. And I've ran out of ideas.
      I really don't have any more options to keep sending them emails one in 24 hours. Only reply which I get is.. give max 48 hours for someone to get back to you.
      First days were okay, because then someone DID get back to me but not since then. And even they declared that my message had been forwarded to the next department and THEY will contact me. They have not. So.. it's kind of a funny thing. Because I don't think they are trying to rob me etc but to ignore? I thought that every customer is a customer.. :rolleyes:

Any advice from fellow readers/writers from the forum? Has anyone encountered a similar problem.
  • 5 replies