Fulltilt rakeback % and tracking acc.

• croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      Hello!

1. No need for expl. just yes or no... on fulltillt rakeback is 27%, but when you add this fulltillt points changeing for bonus and ironman medals changeing for bonus you get more?

( i know you get less rake for spending points, but is rake still 27% or more?)

give me link to some thread if there is about that

2. my friend whants to open acc. on pokerstrategy to get free 50$ on some random site but he wants to aside that open an acc. on fulltillt, deposit 600$ for first deposit bonus and get rakeback from PS... is that ok? I mean can he take 50$ free on let say bet365 and get rakeback on fulltillt?

Tnx
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi croboss,

Still a little confused about your first question, but yes PokerStrategy members receive 27% rakeback on Full Tilt. This is on all play, but there are some deductions as you mentioned.

Try checking out the following link, but if it doesn't answer your question fully, by all means drop us some more detail and we'll happily help.

2. Yes, no problem as long as they haven't previously held an account on those platforms and make sure they use the PokerStrategy code (see download instructions).

Best regards,

Bart
    • croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      OK, ty.

1. I mean for all rake i pay i get 27% back once a week. But i get FTP-s and ironman points. When i get bonus for them i mean FTP-s and IM points i get less rake. My question is how much less rake i get?

So rakeback is 27% but if we add to this some bonuses that we can get from tradeing points for them how big rakeback on fulltillt can get maximum?

I dont know how to say it different....
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      FTP's, medals & academy credits are only deducted when spent. You still receive the full 27% RB whilst earning points.

Full details of the deduction for each is provided in the link I gave you. From memory:

Every ftp spent = $0.005 deduction from your rake balance = ($0.005x27%) net deduction from rakeback.

Medals are around $0.20 to $0.25 each from rake balance & again you lose 27% of that value against rakeback.

Hope this helps, best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Any bonus provided or purchased is deducted from your rake balance as you clear it.

e.g. if you clear a $100 bonus, you need to accrue $100 in rake to offset the bonus before receiving a rakeback payment.

Bart
    • croboss
      croboss
      Bronze
      So, i deposit 600$ and get 600$ first dep. bonus... this means i will lose 600$ x 27% from rakeback = 162$??
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      "As you clear it."

Every time you have a $20(I believe is the cap) increment released by accumulating enough points(I believe it's 500 points for $20, BASE points), you will have $20 reduced from your Net Rake earned.

So if you release 2 increments in a week, for low volume play, you will get $40 reduced that week from net earned rake.

It's not reduced as a one-time sum.