This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Help] My Rakeback Has Stopped?

• BCShad0w
      BCShad0w
      Bronze
      I joined FTP through PS with the bonus code that also gives me 27% Rakeback, however over the past few weeks I havn't had any.

I spent $150 alone last weekend so Im sure to expect some Rakeback... Anyone know why this has stopped?

/Chez
  • 4 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      I think you're better off emailing FTP about the issue :)
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hey BCShad0w,

Even though the FTP support will be able to help you right away, when did it start that you didn't get any RB from FTP?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Full Tilt will generally refer you back to the affiliate (i.e. PokerStrategy), so it's probably best to drop a ticket to the PokerStrategy support team.

Before you do though, if I could just ask that you check your transaction history via the cashier as sometimes a payment gets made but isn't notified by email.

Also it's still early yet, may still receive a payment today/tomorrow.

Let us know how you get on, best regards,

Bart
    • BCShad0w
      BCShad0w
      Bronze
      The last time I recieved RB was on the 2nd July 2010 at 17:36. So yea, I havn't recieved any for Aug, Sept, Oct nor Nov.

I'll send a Support Ticket to PS Support Team too.

Thanks.

/Chez