Stacks:
      UTG ($21.44)
      UTG+1 ($12.53)
      CO ($11.56)
      BTN ($9.70)
      Hero ($15.43)
      BB ($10)

Pre-Flop: ($0.15, 6 players) Hero is SB J:spade: J:club:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0.35, BTN calls $0.35, Hero raises to $1.50, 1 fold, CO raises to $3.53, BTN folds, Hero calls $2.03

Flop: 2:heart: A:heart: Q:club: ($7.51, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

Turn: K:diamond: ($7.51, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: 9:diamond: ($7.51, 2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

Final Pot: $7.51

Opted for call since he has been active and I have been actively raising/3beting him.Also he might think I am trying to squeeze.
      Plan was so continue playing low boards and c/f the high ones.
      Kinda funny he checked me down after ^^
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Backcushion,

I see you mostly don't post stats on opponents, do you play on Cake? Because stats would be useful here and as you said you were playing around with him, raising, 3betting and etc playing back to him, he might be tilted and why not to ship your money in preflop against such an opponent. But Calling and playing on smaller flops is also reasonable if you expect him to bluff a lot in such situations.

Best regards.
    • Backcushion
      Backcushion
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Backcushion,

I see you mostly don't post stats on opponents, do you play on Cake? Because stats would be useful here and as you said you were playing around with him, raising, 3betting and etc playing back to him, he might be tilted and why not to ship your money in preflop against such an opponent. But Calling and playing on smaller flops is also reasonable if you expect him to bluff a lot in such situations.

Best regards.
      Yes I play on Cake,so I have no stats unfortunately :(
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Backcushion
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Backcushion,

Best regards.
      Yes I play on Cake,so I have no stats unfortunately :(
      Okey, at least I will know in future and try evaluate like that.