Tight is right, but not today :/

• martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      Today i tried to beat FL SH $0.1/0.2 , because i gained many experience playing under bankroll in FR 1/2 level (this level was very profitable because i made 70$ and played really tight, with only premium hands, so that money already invest in learning process, i have ordered "Advanced Holdem concept" by sklansky) so my tightness was good.
      But i can't beat this maybe because it's shorthanded as i used to FR or my opponents played wildly. My bankroll went from $33 to $20, but i now sticking to BRM and playing in FR $0.05/0.1 and 0.02/0.04.

Now i'm thinking what should do that don't happen in future.
      How beat shorthanded games?
      Is there some BRM for FullRing games?
      Advises are always welcome.

Thanks for reading,
      Martizzo
  • 2 replies
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      just play full ring in such low limits. you need to loosen up preflop game in SH and have to be more agressive but i dont know how it works at microlimit where ppl dont respect any raise.
    • martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      Yeah swing theory works. I kept playing in $.05/.1 (when reached ~30 went to $0.1/0.2) and now i'm in really nice upswing went to 53$ and stopped on 46$, so i think it's very good.. :) It takes long practises to start playing SH because it's very unpredictable game in low limits...