This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Tight is right, but not today :/

• martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      Today i tried to beat FL SH $0.1/0.2 , because i gained many experience playing under bankroll in FR 1/2 level (this level was very profitable because i made 70$ and played really tight, with only premium hands, so that money already invest in learning process, i have ordered "Advanced Holdem concept" by sklansky) so my tightness was good.
      But i can't beat this maybe because it's shorthanded as i used to FR or my opponents played wildly. My bankroll went from $33 to $20, but i now sticking to BRM and playing in FR $0.05/0.1 and 0.02/0.04.

Now i'm thinking what should do that don't happen in future.
      How beat shorthanded games?
      Is there some BRM for FullRing games?
      Advises are always welcome.

Thanks for reading,
      Martizzo
  • 2 replies
    • sismis
      sismis
      Bronze
      just play full ring in such low limits. you need to loosen up preflop game in SH and have to be more agressive but i dont know how it works at microlimit where ppl dont respect any raise.
    • martizzo
      martizzo
      Bronze
      Yeah swing theory works. I kept playing in $.05/.1 (when reached ~30 went to $0.1/0.2) and now i'm in really nice upswing went to 53$ and stopped on 46$, so i think it's very good.. :) It takes long practises to start playing SH because it's very unpredictable game in low limits...