what to do in this scenario?

• deeasag
      hello, here is one poker hand that i played and i just can't figure if i played it right..

i was in mid position with QQ and raised 4BB to 0.16$ and one player from early position re-raised to 0.52$.. i call..

the flop comes 2 3 J all rainbow.. now, this guy goes all in for about 4$..

i thought about a decision about 50 seconds and just let it down.. i don't know what could that guy have in his hand..

i though about better hands than mine like JJ, KK, AA and even QQ, but also 10 10 or AK for a bluff..

have any of you been in such a situation?

i was just starting winning some $$ after losing about 16$, many because of bad-beats..

sorry about my english..
      thank you.

late edit: i was playing at PartyPoker (beginners)
  • 6 replies
    • MatejM47
      Well the infamous limp/raise people do with all bunch of crap not only aces. Sure there are fishes that only limp raise AA but generally they are capable to show up with whole bunch of crap here. And it really makes no sense to shove this flop with JJ or AA here since he wants to get value. In case you don't get it in preflop you can't really fold in this flop.
    • deeasag
      maybe that was he trying to make me think about his hand.. :-? i don't know..
    • Pizzacat
      I'm almost sure that you were ahead.
      If it doesn't make sense to you then it's even easier call.
    • PokerKidDory
      If I was playing at PartyPoker(beginners) I think I would have went all in preflop. And definetely would have called after the flop. But I don't say that's the best thing to do. I read MatejM47's post and I have to agree with him that he wouldn't shove with JJ or AA. KK on the other hand... He could have had kings and now wanting to see an ace in case deeasag had AK he shoved all in.
      Anyway deeasaq since the pot was only worth 1 $ folding here is a good option too.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      The over bet shove is a standard sighn of weakness...just like it is pre flop.
    • pleno1
      Using HEM? What stats he playing? Was he the initial limper or did he limp behind? Unless got good reads I'm just looking to get JJ+ in pre at 5nl and under as there are just so many spazzy players that are clicking buttons.