Quick Starting Capital Question

• Pocler21
      Hey, this might sound kinda dumb, but it's just a quick question I have..so Hopefully you guys are willing to answer it!

I have the starting capital you guys have given me (thanks a lot!) But before I play with it, I was just wondering what happens if someone losses more money than they win? I know oyu guys make profits back my taking a % of the rake..but I was just wondering if someone who losses more pots than they win will get a cheque in the mail asking for the $50?

Might be a dumb question, but I figured no harm in asking..

• 1 reply
    • justkyle88
      Hey Pocler21,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

There is no such thing as a dumb question, unless you ask if the sky is blue, then we might have problems haha

There is no risk what so ever with the "free" $50 starting capital.
      If you loss the money, we will not ask for any kind of payment from you at all :D

The only way we will take the $50 away from you (or what you have left in your account under $50) is if you become inactive and don't play enough in a certain period. But this won't come out of your pocket :) It will only be the initial $50 we sent you.

But, this won't happen because your are going to study and improve your game so you win and win lots of money for yourself :s_biggrin:

If you have any further questions, please ask.