This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Quick Starting Capital Question

• Pocler21
      Pocler21
      Bronze
      Hey, this might sound kinda dumb, but it's just a quick question I have..so Hopefully you guys are willing to answer it!

I have the starting capital you guys have given me (thanks a lot!) But before I play with it, I was just wondering what happens if someone losses more money than they win? I know oyu guys make profits back my taking a % of the rake..but I was just wondering if someone who losses more pots than they win will get a cheque in the mail asking for the $50?

Might be a dumb question, but I figured no harm in asking..

Thanks!

Pocler.
  • 1 reply
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Pocler21,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

There is no such thing as a dumb question, unless you ask if the sky is blue, then we might have problems haha

There is no risk what so ever with the "free" $50 starting capital.
      If you loss the money, we will not ask for any kind of payment from you at all :D

The only way we will take the $50 away from you (or what you have left in your account under $50) is if you become inactive and don't play enough in a certain period. But this won't come out of your pocket :) It will only be the initial $50 we sent you.

But, this won't happen because your are going to study and improve your game so you win and win lots of money for yourself :s_biggrin:

If you have any further questions, please ask.

Regards,

Kyle.