[NL2-NL10] NL10 6max Rush, NutFD vs. 2 aggressive fishes

• Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      UTG: 32/8/2.0 during 37 hands. SB: 48/21/4.4 during 62 hands. I see both opponents as fishes with stats like these.
      Very tough spot on the flop. I realize that my 2 overcards has probably no power here, so the only thing I can hang on to is the nut flush draw. I am also unsure that both opponents call if I shove. And even if they do, some hearts may probably give them full house, so I may not have the right odds to shove in any occasion.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($12.39)
      UTG ($17.44)
      MP ($12.64)
      CO ($3.34)
      Hero (Button) ($18.01)
      SB ($12.60)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q, A
      UTG bets $0.35, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.35, SB calls $0.30, 1 fold

Flop: ($1.15) 3, 6, 9 (3 players)
      SB bets $1.15, UTG raises to $2.30, Hero ???
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Bliausmas,

Since we haven't invested much into the pot I would prefer to just Fold there because we can't really know what is SB going to do, he might overshove and we would put ourself into hard spot. And shove for ourself is out of question because I don't expect to have much fold equity there.

Best regards.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Really nasty spot, thanks for making things more clear.

Although I think that if I shove, it would of course be a value shove, expecting both opponents to call. Implied odds are pretty good, but I guess I should find more comfortable spots to make some money from fishies :)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Bliausmas
      Really nasty spot, thanks for making things more clear.

Although I think that if I shove, it would of course be a value shove, expecting both opponents to call. Implied odds are pretty good, but I guess I should find more comfortable spots to make some money from fishies :)
      Less variance, more money. :D