NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.32)
      BB ($12.44)
      UTG ($4.31)
      UTG+1 ($15.06)
      Hero ($14.30)
      BTN ($18.45)

Dealt to Hero K:club: K:heart:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, fold, fold, BB raises to $1.20, Hero calls $0.90

FLOP ($2.45) J:club: 6:club: 3:spade:

BB bets $1.80, Hero calls $1.80

TURN ($6.05) J:club: 6:club: 3:spade: 9:club:

BB bets $3.60, Hero ???

vpip: 13, pfr: 11, af: 2.7, 3bet%: 5.1, cbet%: 50%, 279 hands

Obvious that we could 4bet pre but i think he villain is tight enough to fold lot of hands then and his 4x 3bet looks strong so i think it's not so bad to use our position and play it postflop as i'm not sure if opponent is getting it in with AK type of hands.

When he bets big i smell trouble but just because it's 3bet not 4bet or etc. pot i think he may still have QQ. JJ beats us, he can't have AcKc (unless AcQc) and AA beats us. He would not cbet big with TT imo.

Nothing changes on turn except any random flush completes. What do you think?
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello nktns,

Preflop: As you said 4betting here would be also pretty standard, against such a big raise I even might consider just 4betting and trying to get in but it ain't wrong to just overplay him postflop.

As played
      Flop: Sometimes I also like to take floating line here since we are likely shipping on any turn card and hoping him to barrel there 2nd time, otherwise if not then we just Bet ourself.
      Turn: I would often just shove after his Bet and hope not for the 4th :club: to come because it could easily make him fold some hands but we still could have outs for example even if he does have a stronger hand for flush.

Best regards.