Get Rich or Die Tryin'

• EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Hey there!

I was wondering for a long time, should I start a blog or should I not. I was undecided because I think that I can be too lazy to post blog in English, wherefore my language skills are far not brilliant and it may take me quite long time to post. But in other hand it is one of advantages because I can improve it here. Second reason for my hesitation was that I am not sure if I want to publish my successes and failures. But then I rethought about that it makes sense, to publish it, because it going to make me work harder and not to feel shame because of my failures not to reach my stated goals of week/month/or longer. In addition to that, it will be easier to track my goals to myself. Finally, I was wondering, should I post my blog here, or should I post it in some blog space, because my blog will might be from time to time not about poker. But again, it’s going to be mostly about poker, so that’s why I chose PS.com. Besides, I think you will not judge me because my post is not about poker. It’s enough about my hesitations. :D (Maybe I will add more if I will want to look first post nicer. :)

I think it should be around be time then I must tell a story about myself, but I am not going to. :D Reasons for that, I am not sure yet if I really want to do this. :)

Some stuff of my inspirational videos archive:

In this video below I like the most part from 2:11 and i want the such picture of myself with suit in the sea. But over all where are great tips in this video ;)

Sad that I could not post more video here, but I am going to post it in separate post :D

P.S. I am goin’ to edit this post to look nicer and to improve it overall.
      P.S.S. I will talk about title of this blog later. ;)
  • 18 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Good movie :)
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      HEYHI!

what are u playing btw ? :P
      can u share ur secret on how u gonna play 160k monthly ? Id like to join your club:P hihi

Gonna keep an eye here for sure..
      Good luck
    • xJCzZ
      xJCzZ
      Bronze
      good intro loving the vids, go for it, I will be following
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Good luck. :)
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Thank you pals! I have plans to update my weekly goals every Sunday for a week from Monday till Sunday and in the end of the month goals for another month. And of course several non limited time goals will be updated randomly. :)

Goals for upcoming week (11/22-11/28)
      [0] 40 hours of playing SH Rush NL100
      [0] 10 hours of studying (videos/session review etc)
      [0] 4 trainings in a gym

Not much yet, but the quality is more necessary than quantity, am I right? :) However I think I am going to make longer list during the week or for upcoming weeks ;)
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Just wanted to say that yesterday I have reached my record so far for a pokerstrategy.com points per day. Now its 1174.3 and it is 150 points above the previous one which was a few days ago. Besides that it was double points weekend on FTP so I scored 1117.3 x 2. Something what looked unreachable half a year ago now its less than a week with insane grinding. I am talking about diamond. :) But still, Black member is faaaaaaaar^2 away yet, even with this pace. I hope I gonna make it higher ;)
      ( *I know I gonna make this pace higher its just a question of time)

And wanted to share a some sounds that right now just blowing my mind, especially in the car with awesome bass.
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Looking forward for people who would like to take some discussion on skype bout the game on Rush poker ;) hand reviews etc ;) Personally I play right now SH NL100 rush (100k+ hands experience on this limit), but I don't mind to cooperate with lower or higher limits or FR ;) And does FR differ a lot from SH? Because all the time I have been playing only SH.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      EdVardenis, I'm also Rushing atm; some nl100, but mostly nl50. If you have some time, a discussion would be useful. Send me a friend request if you like. :)

Tim64
      GL!
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      EdVardenis, I'm also Rushing atm; some nl100, but mostly nl50. If you have some time, a discussion would be useful. Send me a friend request if you like. :)

Tim64
      GL!
      Done! ;) My Skype is c-chosas-s so you can text me ;)
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Hi! It is me again after quite long time of silence and I've decided to start the blog again. Why I am blogging? It is mostly because of my laziness and not enough of self-control. Now after the FT down I am going to play on PS with my tiny bankroll there. I think I will start to play from NL10 and hope for fast jumping up through the limits to mid stakes.

I don't wanna push myself with enormous goals in volume, because I am so lazy the last few months and only thinking about parties and girls. In this case I just hope to play only 10 hours of poker until the end of this week. If its done, then I'll try to figure something out with more goals etc.

Hope this blogging is going to take my of this hole and bring me back to the way.

P.S. I love inspirational videos.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Edvard,

I wish you well - good luck in your climb.

Tim
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      fuk. I'am drunk and fuked up. Who ever wants to talk with me about the game just skype me e.karzinauskas. I am not even sure if i can coach micro stakes because i am myself can't beat them... :D help me please!
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze

I am not sure about thread saver. It suppose to be a naked girl, but this video at the time keeps me goin
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      now, lets hear about your leaks... do you know them?

its the first step to towards the light :D

preferably when you're not drunk
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Ha ha :D Ingrid, do you want to rise up my blog? :D Now I am fully motivated to reaching some new goals! :D My biggest leak for about half a year was lack of motivation ;) And some bad bankroll management :D Know I am reading J.Tedler's book, it's rally good :)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EdVardenis
      Ha ha :D Ingrid, do you want to rise up my blog? :D Now I am fully motivated to reaching some new goals! :D My biggest leak for about half a year was lack of motivation ;) And some bad bankroll management :D Know I am reading J.Tedler's book, it's rally good :)
      I think we all need some loooove today, so here I am giving you some today.

can you list your leaks, which you think you have? Then you can adjust your goals towards improving every single point and we go from there :) lemmme see them! I promise I'll post my 6 leaks in my blog if you do it!
    • EdVardenis
      EdVardenis
      Bronze
      Plus! I have a plan to reach Supernova on stars this year :) Maybe later I'll come up with the details :) Just don't wanna promise anything again here, because I failed last two times :D Unless, this is a 3rd time and as its said, 3rd time doesn't lie :D
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      3rd time is the charm :D