NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($2.23)
      Hero ($4.28)
      UTG ($8.52)
      UTG+1 ($4)
      CO ($5.09)
      BTN ($4)

Dealt to Hero 6:club: 7:diamond:

fold, UTG+1 raises to $0.16, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.52, UTG+1 calls $0.36

FLOP ($1.06) T:club: A:diamond: 9:heart:

Hero bets $0.56, UTG+1 calls $0.56

TURN ($2.18) T:club: A:diamond: 9:heart: K:heart:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $1.44, Hero folds

UTG+1 wins $2.08

19/19/7,5 over 91 hand.

I decided t o bluff him preflop. Table was tight, only SB was loose.
      On flop I bet small, there is not need to bet big on that scary board.

After he calls the flop I think we can assume he has AK mostly. He would not call preflop with worse ace. QQ and JJ he would fold on flop probably. So I have to give up on the turn.
  • 2 replies
    • Backcushion
      Imo not a good idea to bluff him from BB.
      If you want to bluff regulars,bluff them from BU and when they are raising from MP.
      Chances are they are holding a pocket pair,some broadway which they will fold because they dont want to play it OOP.
    • Duudalinja

If he folds to 3bets often it's overall doable (although I think 91 hands is not much of a sample), because he should give respect to your 3bet, but I'd usually wait to have position and suited connector type of hand to have more equity and better playability if he calls.
      As played we can cbet flop and hope he has some kind of pair he could fold there, but I think giving up is not too bad option either given the fact we mostly counted on FE preflop and Ax hits tight player UTG open raising/3bet calling range pretty well.

Good luck!