Question about account tracking

• 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi SanMomo,

We are unable to retrack existing accounts to PokerStrategy, the platforms just don't allow retracking I'm afraid.

You will only be tracked and receive rakeback via PokerStrategy if you originally set up your Full Tilt account via PokerStrategy and using the PokerStrategy marketing code. If you already held your Full Tilt account prior to joining PokerStrategy I'm afraid you will not be tracked. This is in the hands of the platform and beyond PokerStrategy's control.

Hope this clarifies the position. Best regards,

Bart
    • SanMomo
      SanMomo
      Bronze
      What i ment is that the "Full Tilt Poker First Deposit Bonus: Quick Guide" says that after i register with bonus code PSVIP i should fill my personal details and then enter my poker ID. But what i did was create account with bonus code, enter my poker id and only then i filled my personal details in full tilt poker client. Im asking because i didnt receive pokerstrategy points for several days that i played.

I hope you understand my problem, i'm not very good at english.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi SanMomo,

Yes I understand, your English is pretty good ;)

As long as you set up your Full Tilt account using the PokerStrategy code, your account should be tracked to PokerStrategy. It doesn't matter so much when you complete the personal details (just make sure you do at some point), but using the code on first setting your account up is the vital bit.

Sometimes it can take a few days for the latest update to arrive from Full Tilt and your PokerStrategy points to be updated.

On your Home page (right hand side), if you click on the small [+] next to Full Tilt, you will see your PokerStrategy points for each day. A "..." means that the data is not currently available, but will follow shortly.
      As long as you have received PokerStrategy points on at least one day, your account will be safely tracked.

Hope this helps, please do shout if you don't understand any aspect and I will try to explain a little clearer (it's Sunday morning and I've only just got up... half asleep still... hope I didn't write gibberish ;) )

Best regards,

Bart
    • SanMomo
      SanMomo
      Bronze
      Thanks for answering my question.