[NL20-NL50] NL50 67s

• z1pz0r
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($99.90)
      MP ($69.55)
      Hero (CO) ($53.70)
      Button ($49)
      SB ($91.30)
      BB ($53.75)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 6, 7
      UTG bets $1.50, 1 fold, Hero calls $1.50, Button calls $1.50, SB calls $1.25, 1 fold

Flop: ($6.50) 10, 6, 6 (4 players)
      SB bets $5, 1 fold, Hero calls $5, 1 fold

Turn: ($16.50) K (2 players)
      SB bets $10, Hero calls $10

River: ($36.50) J (2 players)
      SB bets $20, Hero folds

Total pot: $36.50

I called PF cuse button was giant calling station.
      SB is 11/9 with 2,8 aggr. factor.
      His hand range is in my opinion TT and maybe 68s, 64s.
      I dont think he would bet out flush draw, since he wouldn't want to get raised.
      I dont really know why I called the turn I just really feeled like it.
  • 3 replies
    • ttjjboy
      raise flop- go all in

if get called on flop
      check behind turn call or bet river
    • SnakeDerick
      He's line looks really strong, considering the reads on him as a rock and the fact that he's betting against 3 other players on flop from one you categorized as a total calling station. He's given really good price for call preflop, still pretty often I see a 11/9 players's range as TT or A6 at that spot, not really 86 64 type of hands.

For me it looks like he doesn't want it to check around and wants to play a big pot from the flop, i.e. betting away with TT or A6 and hoping to get called down by a weaker 6.

As he leads the turn K the best line imo is just to lay it down, as most of the time you're drawing dead, to 3 outs or seldom chopping vs a random 6. You're never ahead here.
    • Kaitz20
      I would probably call him down, since not sure that SB is going to call pf with A6s or smt like that, so that leaves some flushdraws that he might have, although I think he wouldn´t really lead out these that often, maybe some overpairs, like JJ/QQ and ofcourse TT
      generally really though situation, since rock shoudln´t bluff especially in 4-way pot, but besides TT I don´t really see him taking that line for value. So that leaves sometimes bluffs, sometimes overpairs that he is decides to bet although flush got there. If you don´t see him having QQ/JJ never then I guess fold is better on the turn, since he should c/c or c/f these hands instead of barreling.