The payout request was denied

• AcAaleX
      AcAaleX
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I colected 75$ with TAF program but when I try to payout to Moneybookers or to Parypoker it says The payout request was denied.
      You are currently not allowed to request payouts. Please contact our customer support with any questions you may have.
      I sent a ticket to customer support a few days ago but I haven`t got any answer. Can anybody check this and tell me what is the problem?
  • 7 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey AcAaleX,

I'm not sure what your problem could be but please be patience and out support team will answer your ticket asap.
      Sometimes out support team will have a lot of tickets to reply to and also it's been the weekend so please allow a bit of leniency during weekends.
      Not everyone works on the weekend ;)

Also, might want to read this:
      5.4.6 A player fails to be labeled as an Advertised Real Money Player, as determined by us in our sole discretion, in the following situations:
      * If there is any suspicion concerning fraud, including but not limited to applying/registering twice or more for a membership of him-/herself or a third person, entering invalid/false/fake personal data of him-/herself or a third person,
      * if the player is fraudulent according to the standards of the respective Poker Sites,
      * if the player refuses, upon request, to send a copy of his valid identity card or any other paper of identity to prove his identity,
      * if the player does not enter the Bonus Code during the process of registration,
      * if the player already received the Bonus once before.

Please read our TAF Terms and Conditions.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hello AcAaleX,

I am sorry for the wait.
      I just checked with customer service and you will have an answer by Tuesday at the latest.

Kind regards,
      Michael
    • stoleninj
      stoleninj
      Bronze
      That reminded me on this situation!
      tAF payout 16days ago and nothing
      Don't quit the fight for your money,forum members are here to help you!As we helped extpan! :)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey AcAaleX,

Yesterday you received a final answer on your ticket. You can check your ticket by clicking on this link:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support/showticket/1640796/

Thanks for referring your friends to PokerStrategy.com,
      Hannes
    • AcAaleX
      AcAaleX
      Bronze
      Yes I received the ticket. Thank you for solving my problem.
    • Pokstaz
      Pokstaz
      Bronze
      lets say if I have 2 friends that valitated ID's and 2 that didn't so if I request 20$ for those 2 that valitated their id's there shouldn't be problems?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Pokstaz
      lets say if I have 2 friends that valitated ID's and 2 that didn't so if I request 20$ for those 2 that valitated their id's there shouldn't be problems?
      Hi Pokstaz,

There shouldn't be any problem in receiving a TAF payment for your successful friends. Don't forget that you will need to accrue a minimum of $50 before requesting a payment.

Occasionally referrals don't proceed with their application for whatever reason. Sometimes they don't pass the ID check and sometimes they just change their mind about playing, but don't let that deter you from referring more friends ;)

Congrats on your referrals so far and keep up the good work.

Best regards,

Bart