100% First Deposit Bonus

• batte
      batte
      Basic
      Hi,

I want to ask, when I put on my first full TiLP deposit such as $ 100 so you'll automatically have $ 200, for example, lose $ 100 you can then send the remaining $ 100 on my credit card? Thank
  • 3 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey batte,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com and the Community.

You don't automatically get 100% on your deposit. You have to clear this bonus and it's cleared in increments.
      Here is some information about the bonus:
      In addition to your $50 starting capital, you have the option of using a 100% up to $600 bonus. On top of your first own deposit, you will receive an additional 100% of the deposit amount up to a maximum of $600 as a bonus.

How can you use the $600 bonus?
      The bonus will be activated automatically as soon as you make your first deposit at Full Tilt Poker. Please wait until you have received the $50 starting capital before depositing. To receive the bonus, all you have to do is make a deposit. You don't need a special bonus code for it. Simply open the Full Tilt Poker software, click on "Cashier", and make a deposit.

As soon as you deposit money, you will receive 100% of the deposit amount as an additional bonus. Full Tilt Poker basically doubles your deposit. The maximum bonus amount you can receive is $600.

How do you clear the $600 bonus?
      A bonus is always placed in a separate bonus account. You have to release it from there by collecting a certain amount of Full Tilt Points.

For 1 Full Tilt Point, $0.04 of the bonus is cleared. To release $1 of the bonus, you have to earn 25 FTPs.

The bonus amount will either be paid out in increments of 10% of your first deposit or in $20 steps - depending on which of the two you earn first. If you made a first deposit of $100, for example, you will receive the bonus in $10 steps (10%).

Haven't passed the quiz?
      Even if you haven't passed the quiz, you can still take advantage of the bonus. However, if you created your player account using the referral code PS150 but didn't pass the $50 starting capital quiz, you will have to make a deposit within 180 days in order to use the bonus. You have 120 days to clear your first deposit bonus.

Regarding your credit card withdrawal:

You have to deposit with your credit to be able to withdraw on it.
      The default methods are MoneyBookers and Bank wire AFAIK.

Also, I noticed your still basic...Have you past our quiz and take advantage of our free $50 starting capital yet?

Regards,

Kyle.
    • batte
      batte
      Basic
      Hi justkyle88

So if I understand, when you insert the full $ 100 TiLP automatically get $ 10 only, and then another $ 10 if they fulfill points.
      quiz I have done and waiting on the spinal cord and $ 50 if I wanted to send them somewhere else than where I was punched
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      You will receive the bonus in increments.
      So once you earn x amount of FPPs you will clear $10. When you clear another x amount of FPPs then you will clear another $10 etc etc.

Regards,

Kyle.