[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL25 Rush AJo OOP

• jozata
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, J.
      MP2 raises to $0.85, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.85, BU folds, SB calls $0.75, Hero calls $0.60.

Flop: ($3.4) J, 2, T (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2.50, MP2 folds, CO raises to $7.25, SB folds, Hero calls $4.75.

Turn: ($17.9) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $16.90(All-In), Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $17.9.

I dont know if I should have called at all preflop but I liked the odds I was getting despite the poor position and marginal hand.I decide to donkbet flop vs 3 opponents as I figure that this will give me more info on where I stand with my TPTK.Calling the raise of the CO is probably a mistake but I felt it was too soon to fold my hand and my plan was to try to check the hand down on the later streets.However,this seems impossbile having in mind how the hand played out.So I play c/f turn.
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Leading out there is fine, but I´d fold to raise. He is not really going to raise your lead with Jx or worse one pair hands, so his range is very often set or two pair, sometimes ace/kings. And some rare occasions smt like KcQc, 8c9c or A high flushdraws that are ahead your AJ. He is going to shove likely any turn card and if you think he is raising with draws you should call his shove with AJ, but since he ha shown you a lot of strength best just b/f flop