This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Help with understanding bronze HasenBraten articles

• p0rkus
      p0rkus
      Bronze
      It seems to me that the bronze initiative/no initiative/ op initiative articles are a little...hard to digest properly for me. It feels like a few HasenBraten videos = the articles + alot more, because I feel that those articles are like him taking a few hands from a few sessions and analyzing them. Also the fact that it talks about the flop for a few pages, then turn, and then river feels a little akward. Now maybe I'm being lazy here, but I would like (if you can) you guys to give me some tips for understanding these articles/the value inside them. I just cannot get myself to digest them... hmm - perhaps someone understands my problem?

For now I think I will watch the videos, I have read all the articles including these for bronze and basic, but I keep feeling that i must extract more value from these specific ones...

Thanks guys !!!
  • 3 replies