BTN ($12.64)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: Q:spade:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, SB calls $0.25, fold

FLOP ($1) 6:spade: 9:spade: J:spade:

SB checks, Hero bets $0.70, BTN calls $0.70, SB folds

TURN ($2.40) 6:spade: 9:spade: J:spade: 4:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

RIVER ($2.40) 6:spade: 9:spade: J:spade: 4:spade: J:heart:

Hero bets $1.30, BTN raises to $2.60, Hero ???

vpip: 50, pfr: 11, af: 1.5, 20 hands

Should make it closer to pot on flop, but what about turn? Still bet and fold to a raise?
      As played river just screams FH/AsX and that lead me to decison I should have bet turn against two pair/sets that want to improve to FH.
  • 2 replies
    • fryandspicy
      Unfortunately river is a fold. On the turn bet half pot fold seems like a good idea, with the plan to fold to a raise. You don't need to bet too big because they have low odds to draw to a full house.
    • veriz
      Hello nktns,

Flop: You could also bet near pot just to build up the pot faster.
      Turn: I'd often still keep barreling since he could still have some kind of set or type of hand what could Call us and if we decides to raise then we can usually fold unless we are against a maniac.

As played
      River: Since we didn't show much aggression on turn we can easily just Bet/Call since we getting pretty good odds. From the opponent view is that he might think that we Checked turn so we don't have a flush and now betting with trips and he could get us lay down if he min-raises. So it ain't wrong to Bet/Call there, against some passive opponent it's obvious fold.

Best regards.