[NL20-NL50] Nl50 Qq

• z1pz0r
      z1pz0r
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($73.50)
      MP ($75)
      CO ($21.85)
      Hero (Button) ($71.75)
      SB ($58.95)
      BB ($260.75)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q, Q
      1 fold, MP bets $1.50, 1 fold, Hero raises $4.75, 2 folds, MP calls $3.25

Flop: ($10.25) 2, 5, 3 (2 players)
      MP bets $5, Hero calls $5

Turn: ($20.25) 10 (2 players)
      MP bets $5, Hero calls $5

River: ($30.25) A (2 players)
      MP bets $14, Hero folds

Total pot: $30.25

Villan is 31/16, 0% fold to 3bet over 2 samples, aggr. factor 4 over 80 hands.

I think that I should raise the flop or turn maybe, I was just afraid of his push if i would raise, since he could have slowplayed kings, aces, maybe he has set.
      On river I don't think he bets OOP without an ace. Bet sizing also seems like a clear value bet.
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Do you have any reads besides the stats (over the 80 hands)?

If not, let's look at the aggro factor of 4. That's pretty big which tells me the guy is rather aggro.

On a flop like that he can donk a ton of hands both for value and semibluff (aggro fish do it with random hands too). Because of that I'm more than confident to raise him (for pure value). Furthermore I want to raise the flop to get more money in there now and avoid a scare card coming down that will kill my action (I'm not afraid of a card coming down to scare me but rather scare my opponent from paying me off).

I'd make it ~17-19 and stack off. Players like him overplay PP, draws, etc like no tomorrow. And if you think he can have AA and KK how about JJ? Surely a player like him will play KK and JJ similarly, especially on the flop.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Do you have any reads besides the stats (over the 80 hands)?

If not, let's look at the aggro factor of 4. That's pretty big which tells me the guy is rather aggro.

On a flop like that he can donk a ton of hands both for value and semibluff (aggro fish do it with random hands too). Because of that I'm more than confident to raise him (for pure value). Furthermore I want to raise the flop to get more money in there now and avoid a scare card coming down that will kill my action (I'm not afraid of a card coming down to scare me but rather scare my opponent from paying me off).

I'd make it ~17-19 and stack off. Players like him overplay PP, draws, etc like no tomorrow. And if you think he can have AA and KK how about JJ? Surely a player like him will play KK and JJ similarly, especially on the flop.
      +1
      I think raising flop is fine and then stacking off, but if you´re not too happy stacking off that board 140bb deep then you can also call. But I´d definitely raise his very small turn donk. It is very often draw or weak hand and QQ is almost always ahead his small turn donking lead, so I´d raise turn for value 20$ and call shove. I think you maybe can call him down, since A is scare card and he can still have there missed draws or he is turning his middle pp into bluff, since he can´t c/c river