Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.04(BB) Replayer
      SB ($3.91)
      BB ($2.76)
      UTG ($2.61)
      CO ($0.42)
      Hero ($4.29)

Dealt to Hero A:heart: T:club:

UTG calls $0.04, CO calls $0.04, Hero raises to $0.24, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.20, fold

FLOP ($0.58) T:diamond: 7:club: K:spade:

UTG bets $0.12, Hero raises to $0.40, UTG calls $0.28

TURN ($1.38) T:diamond: 7:club: K:spade: 8:diamond:

UTG bets $0.32, Hero calls $0.32

RIVER ($2.02) T:diamond: 7:club: K:spade: 8:diamond: 5:diamond:

UTG bets $0.32, Hero calls $0.32

52/12/3.6

On flop he bets small, I want to take initiative so I raise.
      Turn - it looks that I am beat, but he bet small, I need to be ahead 16% of the time and yet I have some outs to trips or two pair, so still call.
      River - I need to be ahead only 12% of the time, so call, river is blank, I think he does not have flush mostly.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello SPeedFANat1c,

Flop: Sometimes I also raise such min-bets but as long they don't give up you can likely just giveup yourself since you wont be ahead against him very often. Such a small bet can mean many different cases, for example a weak Kx hand, a draw or what so ever.

As played
      Turn: Even after our raise he still continues even though the bets are small I'd prefer to fold and wait for better situation. Wouldn't take the profitable Call into consideration everywhere, we are just putting ourself into bigger variance aslo I don't think that we ahve enough reads on him or either stats sine you didn't even put here for example WTS & W$SD stat.

As played
      River: As you decided to go so far then you can Call here and hope that he is bluffing but often I don't see him doing that, likely has a Kx type of hand.

After you madet he Call on river then definitely note him down with what he does take such action and next time you will know how to act.

Best regards.